Page 104 of 135 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105106107114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2022

• Pirate Princess

Re: The "What Movie did you just see" thread STRIKES BACK

Watched "Sleeping Beauty" on DVD with my boyfriend last night. As for in the theater "Terminator Salvation" and "Star Trek"

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Center Stage - A friend of mine loves this movie so she let me borrow it. It is about students at the American Ballet Academy in New York. Lots of great dancing but not so great acting. But it was a fun movie to watch.

• Minion

The Hangover- had be laughing throughout the movie, but certainly would have enjoyed it more if I didnt go on a Friday night with a bunch of teenagers talking the entire time! I plan to go see it again. Seriously, my biggest peeve is people talking during a movie! I dont need to hear you tell the person next to you what "you think" is going to happen 5 seconds from now every 20 mins of the movie!

• Disneyland PAP

Jailhouse Rock & Viva Las Vegas - They were on sale on Amazon, so I ordered them. I'm an Elvis fan but hadn't seen these in a long time. Charming but silly films, tho' VLV's silly and naive 60's humor made me laugh out loud many times. But the big surprise was seeing VLV so colorfully vibrant and hot-and-sexy smoldering, I thought my HDTV might explode! Ann-Margret has legs up to here!! and the movie shows 'em off well when her character is introduced.

• Proud Narnian

Traveling between Narnia, Camelot, and The Midlands

Star Trek: 2009 for a second time. It was just too awesome not to see again!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

The Hangover! Saw it twice! HILARIOUS! My good friend worked on that film! He is such an awsome person!!! Loved getting to hang out with him in California!!!

Alan is the funniest in that movie, I think, especially in the pics during the credits! !
    Last edited by Disney Wrassler; 06-13-2009 at 05:08 PM.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticFangirl View Post
    Star Trek: 2009 for a second time. It was just too awesome not to see again!
    Wanted to do that today, but just never got around to it.

Currently watching "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" Have not seen this movie in 20 years!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Got that on DVD Yvonne .

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Up Two thumbs way way up (no pun intented). I loved the backstory of Carl. Russell was a great comic relief. This was just a great movie. Watched it in 3-D too. Fantastic!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Circle of Ancients

We decided to start watching all of the Pixar movies (and their accompanying short) in order last night.

Tin Toy

Very cute, but wow have they come a long way. The storytelling aspect is still there, but the baby looked quite weird.

Toy Story

Still amazing that this film is almost 14 years old. Such great storytelling, such great voice talent and amazing that even with the new "more advanced" technology, this still holds up quite nicely.

Geri's Game

I've loved this one since the first time I saw it. Still one of my favorite Pixar shorts. Makes me wonder what Ratatouille would have turned into had Jan been able to complete the film.

A Bugs Life

Still my favorite of the Pixar movies. I just love every second of it. The characters are so rich and fun and fully realized. It's got it all IMO.

Oh, and one I watched last night that wasn't Pixar

Baseketball

It was okay.

Now off to watch Toy Story 2

The Doors. long time since I had seen it.

• Disneyland PAP

WALL•E - To play in the background as I worked on my computer last night, which I didn't actually start working on until about half an hour into the movie when I got so caught up with WALL•E's life on earth and then EVE shows up and then it dawns on me, "…oh, gotta work now!"

• Circle of Ancients

We continued our Pixar Marathon today:

Luxo Jr.

Hard to believe this little gem is almost 25 years old now. It's cute for what it is and it's awesome to see where Pixar got their logo from.

Toy Story 2

It's been awhile since we watched this, but I don't remember it being so funny. I found myself laughing at quite a few spots in the movie. I also think we saw many more "hidden" things this time. (Like Tin Toy being played on the TV when Hamm was flipping through the channels, etc). I generally don't like to read about all the hidden stuff and really enjoy finding them for myself.

For the Birds

I still think this is one of the funniest pixar shorts ever. So quirky and so funny. The birds are awesome. I couldn't help but tell a resemblance between the "bigger" bird and Kevin from "Up".

Monsters Inc

Such a cute movie. Every time I watch it I'm just reminded of my daughter when she was that little, and it makes me kinda sad.

• Senior Minion

Bolt. Cute movie, even made me tear up a tad.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Disneyland PAP

In Society - After playing the audio commentary tracks to Star Trek V: The Final Frontier and Wonder Woman (the recent animated movie), I finally chose the next Abbott and Costello movie in my boxed set to watch. It had a kind of lame first act and was sporadically funny in the middle. I finally didn't care much toward the end. I'm bummed, after seeing their first eleven in order, I've reached my first A&C movie that didn't work for me…the first of a few more tho' I'm sure. On the plus side, only seven more to go before reaching the first of their monster films.