Page 4 of 135 FirstFirst 1234567142954104 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: The "What Movie did you just see" thread STRIKES BACK

Got back from seeing Dark Knight the second time and I still love it . It's so sad to see Heath leave us so early, especially after his TREMENDOUS performance as Joker. This movie definatly is not for young kids in my opinion. They might get scared during some scenes, especially when Two-Faces disfigured face is exposed towards the middle/end of the movie.

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
    Got back from seeing Dark Knight the second time and I still love it . It's so sad to see Heath leave us so early, especially after his TREMENDOUS performance as Joker. This movie definatly is not for young kids in my opinion. They might get scared during some scenes, especially when Two-Faces disfigured face is exposed towards the middle/end of the movie.
    did he die before the movie was finished I am sorry i cant remmeber

Friends for life

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

He died after the movie was finished. Don't get confused though. People are acting like Dark Knight was Heath's final movie ever made. That claim has some truth and falsehood to it though. Dark Knight is not the last movie Heath starred in, it was just the last movie he was able to fully complete. Heath also stars in an upcoming movie titled The Imaginarium which will be released in 2009. However he did not get to finish his part in the film so other A List actors came in and took over the part he was playing. These actors filled in for Heath just so the fan's can see his very last performance.

• love my friends

He died after the movie was finished. Don't get confused though. People are acting like Dark Knight was Heath's final movie ever made. That claim has some truth and falsehood to it though. Dark Knight is not the last movie Heath starred in, it was just the last movie he was able to fully complete. Heath also stars in an upcoming movie titled The Imaginarium which will be released in 2009. However he did not get to finish his part in the film so other A List actors came in and took over the part he was playing. These actors filled in for Heath just so the fan's can see his very last performance.
    ok thanks jeff.. think i got confussed with that, I had thought he never finished the dark nite

Friends for life

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

That sort of reminds me of when Brandon Lee died while filming The Crow. But since he died towards the end of shooting, they had enough footage with him in it and had a double fill in for scenes they needed to pick up and then digitally placed Brandon's face on the double's body in a couple brief scenes.

• Googly eyed

Last movie was Hook.

Current:I Am Sam
    STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
    And, I kiss that frog
    Each time finding
    The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
    He's the Earth and heaven to you

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I watched Aquamarine on cable last night.

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Quote Originally Posted by nathan detroit View Post
    So its worth seeing without 3D? Nowhere near me is showing it in 3D and I must admit I was just going to skip it completely.
    There are a few hokey moments that scream "We are doing this just for 3D!" like when a tape measure comes out at you. But if you can get over those moments and not take this movie too seriously, you should be able to enjoy it. It is a fun summer movie the whole family can enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    Phantom Of The Opera - God, I love this movie. So great. Never get tired of watching it.
    That is one of my favorite movies. I am always rooting for the Phantom in the end and go through a box of Kleenex.

• Infinitized!

Batman Begins.

Gonna go see The Dark Knight again in about two weeks. The Nolan Batmans are awesome!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Running with Scissors - talk about dysfunctional

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Mamma Mia - Hated it! I really wanted to like it when I saw the trailer, but it did nothing for me. I was embarrased for Meryl Steep. She can sing, I'll give her that, but this role made her look like a fool. The whole plot was contrived and it was full of actors who cannot sing! I could go on with how much I hated this movie, but that would be like kicking a dead horse.

• Circle of Ancients

Balls of Fury

I thought it was pretty funny.

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
    Penelope- still cute. I just rented it for the Twilight sneak peek
    Hee-hee! Me, too! It was my first time seeing it, but it probably would've sat in my queue forever if it weren't for the Twilight sneak peek!

Click- What the hell?! I cried the entire movie! I was expecting a full-on comedy! I liked it OK, but it was not what I was in the mood for.

The Spiderwick Chronicles- A good family movie. It wasn't complete torture having to sit through.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone- For the millionth time. It's a great movie the whole family can watch together.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancywitt View Post
    Mamma Mia - Hated it! I really wanted to like it when I saw the trailer, but it did nothing for me. I was embarrased for Meryl Steep. She can sing, I'll give her that, but this role made her look like a fool. The whole plot was contrived and it was full of actors who cannot sing! I could go on with how much I hated this movie, but that would be like kicking a dead horse.
    Have you seen the musical on-stage? I loved the stage version and I'm very worried about seeing it translated on film. I'm a little scared to go, but it's what my mom wants to do for her birthday this year.
    <o>

• Grumpy old man

Futurama: Beast with a Billion Backs - I guess it's considered a movie. I enjoyed it, but I liked Bender's Big Score more. Around the middle of the movie it started to drag a bit.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins-It was predictible, but cute and I enjoyed it.
    Charlie Bartlett-Good movie, I love Anton Yelchin(the kid who plays Charlie) he's such a great actor.
    Last edited by dsnylndmom; 07-30-2008 at 10:38 PM.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ