• off in lala land

Thumbs down "Hell-to-the-NO!!!!!!!"

I have no idea what I was doing last night when I caught an episode of "Being Bobby Brown". It was as though a show could not be any more disappointing. I never had a high regard for Bobby Brown, but Whitney, OMG, this show was watching a train wreck in slow motion. During this show, I was captivated to see my once hero act like she was fried from so much WHACKED CRACK! I was more drawn to watch this show to see how low it was.

Bobby Brown has always been a disappointment, and I personally think he destroyed Whitney's career, and this show solidified my speculation. Whitney, I am sad to say, is officially trash. In this one episode, her and Bobby were having dinner in an upscale restaurant (that you could tell was closed to the public just for them). Well, Whitney was having a cell phone discussion about having to poop, then she rubbed her tummy and showing how bloated she was. Whitney, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!?????!?!?!!! Shocked and dismayed, I was.

So, did anyone else catch this show and what do you think of Bobby and Whitney??
    Last edited by HiddenMickey; 08-26-2005 at 08:24 AM.
    ...it's been a long time.

• Happy Memories

Re: "Hell-to-the-NO!!!!!!!"

They have always bugged me, so i refuse to watch. Seems to me that rather than deal with all the tabloid reports about what trashy crack heads they are they've decided just to go ahead and show us all beyond a shadow of a doubt that the tabloids are in fact correct.

• /sigh

Ick, how annoying. I've never like either one of them. I'm getting so tired of washed out entertainers that are scraping the barrel for one last drop of super-stardom. How much lower can they sink?
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• off in lala land

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzco-topia
    Ick, how annoying. I've never like either one of them. I'm getting so tired of washed out entertainers that are scraping the barrel for one last drop of super-stardom. How much lower can they sink?
    Well Bobby was singing "My Prerogative" on Jimmy Kimmel Live, I think his clock is 15 minutes and 29 seconds.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

I've only seen clips of the show on E! Bobby and Whitney are usually yelling at each other and Whitneys favorite line, well, you got it in the thread title.
    Should make young children watch the show - that might keep em of booze and drugs. Might work as good as those here's your brain on drugs commercials!

• Minion

That is the only good thing to come out of this.
    Last edited by Modern Folly; 08-26-2005 at 12:11 PM.

• Be-Bop Bear

Avondale, AZ (but wishing I was in Anaheim...)

I tried watching the show. I've never been a big BB fan, but I've always had a lot of respect for Whitney. I want to like her and I want to see her succeed. But the show is just too painful to watch. Such a waste of an enormous talent. So much talent lost forever. It's just sad.
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind!

• My cuties!

I've only seen clips of it on The Soup! She is soooo crude!!!

• Senior Minion

Whitney Houston is truly gone. It is so sad to see her career just washed away. And I agree"Bad Boy Bobby"Brown has ruined her.

She had a great voice and I would like to believe that someday she will revive her career and drop Bobby like a bad habit. Those who have enjoyed some of her songs and voice can appreciate what she did before.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Be-Bop Bear

Avondale, AZ (but wishing I was in Anaheim...)

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    She had a great voice...
    That's what's so sad. She had a great voice. I don't think she'll ever get it back, no matter how hard she tries and no matter how much she cleans up. It's gone forever.
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind!

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Even by my very low entertainment standards, this show just looks lame. I refuse to watch, I'd prefer to remember Whitney the way she was.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Prefect

Blog Entries

i tried to watch, but i had to turn it off. i could actually feel my brain cells commiting suicide.
    <o>

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Network pitch: It's COPS but w/ millionaires instead of trailer parks
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• off in lala land

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyJCA
    That's what's so sad. She had a great voice. I don't think she'll ever get it back, no matter how hard she tries and no matter how much she cleans up. It's gone forever.
    That is so true... she had the voice of an angel, sang everything with perfection, but now, listening to her and Bobby doing Proud Mary... somebody shoot me!