The Museum of Television & Radio Previews
New Fall 2005 Television Shows
in New York and Los Angeles

First Public Screening of the New Television Season

Previews of Some of the Most-Talked-About New Pilots
Before Their Broadcast Premieres

New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA—The first public screening of the new television season will be held this September at The Museum of Television & Radio in New York and Los Angeles. MT&R: In the Prime offers a preview of some of this year’s most-talked-about new prime-time series including Invasion (ABC), How I Met Your Mother (CBS), Reunion (FOX), My Name is Earl (NBC), Everybody Hates Chris (UPN), and Supernatural (The WB)). Starting on Wednesday, September 7 through Friday, September 16, each broadcast network will present three hours of their most “buzz-worthy” pilots in their entirety. Both cities will host a Fall Preview Party prior to each screening with refreshments provided by Aquafina and in New York by Martin Miller’s Gin and Metro Café and in Los Angeles by Bombay Sapphire.

MT&R: In the Prime schedule is as follows:

Each preview night will be devoted to a single broadcast network and will include multiple pilot premieres. Screenings are free in both cities.
In New York, Fall Preview Party begins at 6:00 p.m. and the screenings begin at 6:30 p.m. each night.

In Los Angeles, Fall Preview Party begins at 6:30 p.m. and the screenings at 7:00 p.m. each night.
Wednesday, September 7
The WB
Just Legal
Twins
Supernatural

Thursday, September 8
FOX
Reunion
Bones
Kitchen Confidential
Head Cases
The War at Home

Friday, September 9
CBS
How I Met Your Mother
Out of Practice
Close to Home
Criminal Minds

Wednesday, September 14
UPN
Everybody Hates Chris
Love, Inc.
Sex, Love & Secrets
CBS
Ghost Whisperer
Threshold

Thursday, September 15
ABC

Night Stalker
Commander In Chief
Invasion

Friday, September 16
NBC
Surface
My Name is Earl
Inconceivable
E-Ring

Visit the Museum’s website at www.mtr.org.