Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Disneyland Resort has made major changes to its operating hours on Sunday,October 5th

Due to a special Private Party to be held at Disneyland Park to celebrate Miley Cyrus's 16th Birthday, Disney has made major adjustments to the Parks Operating Schedule for Sunday, October 5th, 2008.

Disneyland Park will open at 6:30 AM and close at 5 PM. (No Magic Morning will be offered)

Disney's California Adventure Park will open at 10 AM, but close late, at 11 PM.

This is similar to what Disney did for the Pirates Movie Premiers at Disneyland.

You can find more about the Miley Cyrus event, whose tickets go on sale next Saturday, August 30th here...

http://micechat.com/forums/forumdisp...eases-303.html
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Animation Domination

Re: Disneyland Resort has made major changes to its operating hours on Sunday,October

Wow.
    Wonder if anyone will be at the parking opening at 6:30. I love getting up early but not that early.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Re: Disneyland Resort has made major changes to its operating hours on Sunday,October

I remember our last early morning get together. It was sooooooo much fun. As for Miley's Birthday, I sure a certain person no longer with us at MC will be camped out for tickets or begging to work that night
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Earth Intruder

Ooooh it's gonna be an interesting Gay Days weekend
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee View Post
    I remember our last early morning get together. It was sooooooo much fun. As for Miley's Birthday, I sure a certain person no longer with us at MC will be camped out for tickets or begging to work that night
    That was our first real meet where we stayed with the group and trip report. I'm just worried about our Saturday night revelers but hopefully they can just dance all night and go to bed around 1:00 p.m. on Sunday.

Early morning meet 4/22

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Stupid Miley

I know I'll probably be a bit slllooooowwwwwwww after playing all day Saturday day, and night. Sunday early will definitely be a no-go for me. I'll probably be lucky to make it to whatever the first MiceChat meet of the day will be.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog View Post
    Ooooh it's gonna be an interesting Gay Days weekend
    Might have been better with Cher or Barbra Streisand's birthday instead.

What? Over the line??
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Might have been better with Cher or Barbra Streisand's birthday instead.

What? Over the line??

Cher, Barbra, and Bette would NEVER do that to us! Heck, D-lister Kathy G. wouldn't do that to us either! But then Miley never asks where her gays are at, either.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Cher, Barbra, and Bette would NEVER do that to us! Heck, D-lister Kathy G. wouldn't do that to us either! But then Miley never asks where her gays are at, either.
    Just saying it would be quite the bonus. To top the whole day off, not to spoil it.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Making my own Mousekteers

Well, now I'm glad I rescheduled my trip for the third weekend in Oct. I was kind of bummed before.

I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

Dang Miley! You are 16...Disneyland is fun...but...why?? Why to us APers?

• Animation Domination

Can't Miley have her birthday bash at Knott's Scary Farm instead...or Universal Studios Hollywood.

• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain

Sounds like a GayDays sunrise meet might be in order!! That would be so fun! But wait... maybe no one can wake up that early after Sat. night. lol.

I'd sure be willing to try though... it's very rare to be able to be in the park that early, and it will probably be empty!
    --Jonathan

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM BGI View Post
    Sounds like a GayDays sunrise meet might be in order!! That would be so fun! But wait... maybe no one can wake up that early after Sat. night. lol.

I'd sure be willing to try though... it's very rare to be able to be in the park that early, and it will probably be empty!
    Don't worry I'll wake you up, one way or another

• Banned User

This whole Miley thing is way over the top to me. Unreal they'd close the park early for HER. I know she's a Disney starlet...whatever. It's rediculous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast