• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

LOST premiere on the beach!

Greetings from the Writers' Room of Lost!

It was almost a year ago that over ten thousand future fans of Lost joined us on the shores of Waikiki Beach, O'ahu, for the Premiere of our two-hour pilot as part of the city's popular Sunset on the Beach series of screenings.

Today, we are proud to announce that "Lost" will once again return to Sunset on the Beach. On September 14th, at 6:30 PM, those of you lucky enough to live or travel to O'ahu will be able to watch the season premiere of Lost -- entitled "Man of Science, Man of Faith" - projected against the glorious background of one of the world's most beautiful beaches!

Now, we know what you are thinking... "this is all very exciting, but what about those of us who neither live in nor will be traveling to O'ahu on that day?"

To show that, here at Lost, we are sensitive to your needs as well, we have decided to whet your appetite with the following exclusive teaser: a dialogue sample, taken completely at random, from Executive Producer and series co-creator Damon Lindelof's original script for the Lost season premiere...

...it's not quite a picnic on the lovely shores of Hawai'i, but we hope this tides you over until our Network Premiere on September 21st!

LOCKE
    You're lighter. I can belay you down and bring you back up
    just as easy. Shaft may be narrower down there, too.

KATE
    You left out the part where you just
    wanna see if I'm gonna be eaten by something.

And that's all we can show you for now!

Thanks for getting Lost with us!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Re: LOST premiere on the beach!

I Can't Wait!!!!!!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

^Thanks, his creativity is really inspiring. BTW, over the last couple of year's at the annual Museum of Television & Radio William Paley Festival here in Hollywood they've honored the casts of ALIAS and LOST. These are great events w/ the casts and main creative team in attendence for Q&As and we all watch a selected episode together. Two years ago, J.J., Jennifer Garner and Keri Russell participated in a special evening discussing characters, specifically their strong, female lead characters. At that time, J.J. mentioned the idea for ALIAS's Sydney came from his musings of , "Felicity as a CIA agent"! Funny at the time, but here he is now having re-written and directing Mission Impossible 3 co-starring Keri Russell as a CIA agent!!!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I'm super excited for the new season. Let's hope it's just as interesting and attention getting as S1.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

I'm beyond excited and just as excited that I can get the Season 1 DVD set tomorrow! This show rocks!