From the Disneyland.com Annual Passholder section
Get a glimpse into the future of Disney's California Adventure® Park through the eyes of Walt Disney Imagineers. Take advantage of a special Passholder privilege by visiting the Blue Sky Cellar on October 16, 17, 18 and 19, 2008 before it opens to the public.*
Marvel at the creative process used to develop current ideas into future attractions. Imagineers have revealed an abundance of materials in the Walt Disney Imagineering Blue Sky Cellar where innovative concepts are cultivated:
- Sketches, concept art, models and maquettes
- Note cards describing plans for new attractions, shops, shows and restaurants
- A video journal featuring the Imagineer's creative progress displayed on a spectacular 103-inch plasma television.
Also, answer a variety of trivia questions on one of four interactive video screens to learn more about Walt Disney's adventures in California and how they inspired shows and attractions at Disney's California Adventure® Park.
- Wheelchair Access: Enter through the standard queue.
- Preview times are Oct. 16 – Oct 19 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily
* Previews are on a first-come, first-serve basis and may involve long wait times. Each Guest must show a valid Annual Passport to be permitted entry during these specific preview times. Blockout days apply.