Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Infinitized!

Re: Michael Crichton dies at 66

Does anybody know if he was working on another book? I read on another site that he was supposed to have a new book coming out next month, but was put on hold indefinitely due to his illness. One rumour said that it was a follow-up to Travels.

I've got all his books except for Jasper Johns. I still haven't gotten around to reading Next yet. I'm also trying to track down the books that he wrote under psuedonyms. I know they recently reprinted Grave Descend and Zero Cool. So far from the psuedonym books I got Scratch One, Binary, and A Case of Need. A bunch of his short stories also appeared in Playboy magazine. Who says guys don't read it for the articles?

It's too bad we lost another great author this year, the other was Arthur C. Clarke back in March . Crichton and Clarke were my favourite.

RIP M.C.

• Banned User

How terribly sad.

• E T1CK3T

I and the world will dearly miss him. I've read all of his books, and loved all of them. May he write more adventurous tales in the next world for them to enjoy as we did here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12