Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

LOST: Season 1 DVD

Anybody else but me rush out and get this yesterday? Started watching the season, hoping to get it done with before the new season starts.

If the show wasn't enough, there is an entire disc of bonus features that are REALLY good. It says there is 8 hours of them, but there must be some on other discs because I watched them all and it was only about 2 or 3.

I wish J.J. Abrams would have given the previous season's of Alias this treatment.

I don't typically buy TV shows (I only have this and Family Guy) but I'm not sad I did.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Re: LOST: Season 1 DVD

<raises and waves hand in the air> ME! ME! I went and got it and have been wading thru. Geez, I luv this show!!!

• Minion

I rented them all from Blockbuster last week (helps when you work there ), and I am FREAKIN' HOOKED on this show. There's just so much good stuff... I can't wait for Season 2!

• Rainicorn.

This show is incredible. I got the DVDs after school on Tues for $40! I didn't get to catch Exodus part 2 when it first aired, so I was relieved to finally watch it (even though I already knew what happened... haha, online spoilers). It's a beautifully made DVD set.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Senior Minion

A must have for my wife!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Diamond In The Rough

Mine was posted on the 2nd, but still hasn't arrived!

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
    Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

• Launch sequence engaged

I got mine today! It looks like I'm going to shell up on my couch all day. A great show with what seems like a great DVD package.

• Man O Lantern

All summer I've been saying, "I wish they'd release the Lost DVDs this summer, so I can get into it this fall." I'm so quick.

THANK YOU!! I had no idea it was out. I'm actually going to buy it today and start watching tonight!!! This is the BEST news!! Thank you!

• /sigh

I'm debating if I want to buy it. I LOVE the show...but not sure how much I'd re-watch it. Maybe I'll just rent it on Netflix.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

We got it today at lunch and I plan to watch every bit of it this weekend. Those kids will just have to learn to feed, clothe and bathe themselves Seriously, it will be nice going through them until the season premiere, I can't wait!

• Man O Lantern

Well, I stayed up until 5 a.m. watching the last three episodes a few nights ago....so I'd say I am HOOKED. I rewatched the last episode today.

I got mine for $40, but I had an exchange, so it was $30. There's a $10 rebate in the newspaper on Sunday if you buy three packages of Orville Redenbacher popcorn....guess what my mom showed up with when she dropped off the kids on Sunday? Four boxes of popcorn. Now I need to dig up my receipt and I'll have gotten my Lost for $20! Fate.

Pretty soon I'll be mumbling that set of numbers like Hurley. I feel like I was meant to own this DVD set. It was fate.

I love this show. I can't wait to be "with it" when Season 2 premieres next week!! My husband is on Disc 5 and my ten year old is on Disc 4. I've had to "rescue" her a few times....she got scared on a few episodes. There are some really creepy scenes! But I can't wait to watch this season with her and my husband. How fun!

• Circle of Ancients

Yeah, I had to hold off on watching anything past Disc 1. The wife got called away on business and she wants me to wait to watch with her.

She will be back tomorrow night so we should be able to get 2 episodes in. Then of course we have to watch Gilmore Girls as well.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

I was so jacked on Sunday. We went to see Transporter 2 and there was the Season 2 preview bigger than life on my movie screen. Made me go, WOW! I think I may even have yelled outload <which I havn't done since Episode III>. All I could think was, this show would be almost unbearably intense on the big screen. I'm so excited!

• most magical vaca ever

Cannot wait for season 2!!! I hope LOST gets a lot of Emmy's.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    Pretty soon I'll be mumbling that set of numbers like Hurley.
    I have SO been doing that as we're rewatching the episodes on DVD. Every single time one of the numbers is mentioned in some way, I mumble it out to the hubby. He's all, "HOW do you know those numbers by heart?" and I'm all, "Um, hello, haven't YOU been playing with oceanic-air.com all summer like me?" Apparently, he hasn't.

We have only watched the first 4 episodes so far, probably will get at least one more in tonight. My two year old comes running down the hall every time the LOST title comes across the screen with that creepy music, yikes that freaks me out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast