Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

WALL●E DVD/Blu-Ray - Which and Where to Buy (including in-store Sale prices)!

So, WALL●E comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray this Tuesday. Here's the different editions with their MSRP:

Standard DVD ($19.99) - The standard DVD contains the movie, BURN●E short, Presto!, Deleted Scenes, Tour of the Universe, Sound Director featurette, and Andrew Stanton commentary.

3-Disc Special/Deluxe Edition DVD ($34.99) - The delxue edition comes with everything on the Standard DVD, plus; BnL Shorts, Lots of Bots interactive storybook, making of featurettes, Bot Files, The Pixar Story, more deleted scenes, and WALL●E's stuff. Also, this comes with a digital copy that you can unlock in iTunes or Windows Media Player.

Standard Blu-Ray ($29.99) - The standard Blu-Ray comes with everything the deluxe DVD comes with, plus; Cine-Explore, Geek Track, Axiom Arcade, 3-D Set flythoughs, and the BD-Live feature. However, it doesn't come with Digital Copy.

3-Disc Special/Deluxe Edition Blu-Ray ($34.99) - Comes with everything from the Standard Blu-Ray, plus; Digital Copy, and BURN●E (with storyboards).

Here's the deals on the stores for release day:

Circuit City
    Standard DVD - $14.99
    Deluxe DVD - $27.99
    Standard Blu-Ray - $26.99
    Deluxe Blu-Ray - Not Listed

Best Buy - Note: You get a Free WALL●E Puzzle Cube with any WALL●E purchase at Best Buy.
    Standard DVD - $14.99
    Deluxe DVD - $29.99
    Standard Blu-Ray - $26.99
    Deluxe Blu-Ray - $29.99

Target - Note: Buy WALL●E and get a free tree seedling to plant at home via mail, when you enter a code online.
    Standard DVD - $15.99
    Deluxe DVD - $29.99
    Standard Blu-Ray - $25.99
    Deluxe Blu-Ray - $29.99

Wal-Mart - These are the prices listed online, they generally match in-store prices. You can always order on-line, and pickup in store.
    Standard DVD - $14.86
    Deluxe DVD - $22.86
    Standard Blu-Ray - $24.86
    Deluxe Blu-Ray - $24.86 (Not a typo - Same Price as Standard)

K-Mart
    No prices listed, but save $5 if you buy Wall●E and another Pixar movie at the same time (Blu-Ray OR DVD).

Toys 'R Us - Preorder and get a free WALL●E waterbottle (simple blue clear bottle with WALL●E logo).
    Standard DVD - $15.99
    Sidebar: Also, $5 off select WALL●E toys. (Interaction EVE, Interaction WALL●E, Transforming WALL●E, and the figure 4-pack.)

Amazon

Standard DVD - $14.99
    Deluxe DVD - $22.99
    Standard Blu-Ray - $24.95
    Deluxe Blu-Ray - $24.99

These are the only companies that listed deals or prices in their Ads below MSRP.
    Last edited by Monorail Man; 11-18-2008 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Amazon added. Thanks, sir clinksalot!
    -Monorail Man

• Disneyland PAP

Re: WALL●E DVD/Blu-Ray - Which and Where to Buy (including in-store Sale prices)!

LOL, thanks a lot, Monorail Man. I was just looking through my Sunday paper trying to figure out where to buy mine. I like looking forward custom packaging or freebies, but in this case, there's nothing unique. I don't get a Wal-Mart insert in my paper, so it looks like I may hit the one by my work on Tuesday.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Re: WALL●E DVD/Blu-Ray - Which and Where to Buy (including in-store Sale prices)!

Ok, back to buying MM a drink next time I see him. I was getting ready to do this exact research today and here it is just waiting for me!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Thank you, thank you , thank you. I was wondering where to buy my Deluxe Edition and here you are with the answers. I'll be going to Wal-Mart but I do have to say that I have had problems in the past with their on line price being less than their in store price.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Quote Originally Posted by Wendygirl View Post
    I'll be going to Wal-Mart but I do have to say that I have had problems in the past with their on line price being less than their in store price.
    Then buy online Tuesday morning, and do site-to-store. If they allready have it in-store, then they just pull a copy from the back. You can always call Tuesday and do a Price-Check as well. I tried calling today to see the prices, but the SKUs don't even ring up yet.
    -Monorail Man

• Hug a Billy

Quote Originally Posted by Monorail Man View Post
    Then buy online Tuesday morning, and do site-to-store. If they allready have it in-store, then they just pull a copy from the back. You can always call Tuesday and do a Price-Check as well. I tried calling today to see the prices, but the SKUs don't even ring up yet.
    Well, I would do this but I don't buy anything on line. Why? Are you sitting down? I don't own a credit card Yep, it's true ... I'm one of the few people that don't and sometimes it can be darn inconvenient in this day and age, but that's the way it is. So, I'll just hope for the best for a good in store price as I need to go to Wal Mart for something else anyway.

• Circle of Ancients

Wendygirl, if you have a Check-Card with your checking acct you can use that to purchase online. That's what we use 99% of the time.

• TheXDisneyCaptain

This is great I was just wondering about this today, and could not find any online info on this stuff, you guys rock! And my daughter LOVES Wall E it was the first film I have ever took her to see, she is 2 now.

• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

Review of the Blu-Ray.

Review: Wall-E Three Disc Special Edition Blu-ray Lightning Review

I need to get to Wal-Mart and pick up the Blu-Ray special edition! That is a fantastic price!
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

JJ - call and check the store price first and if it is higher you may want to do the online order option.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• Circle of Ancients

One more:

Amazon
    Standard 1 disc - $14.99
    Standard 3 disc - $22.99
    Blu Ray 2 disc - $24.95
    Blu Ray 3 disc - $24.99

I was going to get it at Wal Mart, but I hate going in there, didn't want to sign up online so just got it at Amazon since I have free shipping.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I'll probably pick up the regular deluxe version this weekend in Lakeland. I'm broke at the moment... will see if I can con my mom into buying it for me.

• Hug a Billy

Changed my mind and got my deluxe edition at Target today. Reason: I found a $20 gift card I had been given at the end of school last June

• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

Our wal-mart didn't have the 3 disc blu-ray so now off to best buy.
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

• no flash photography...

I went to target and already submitted for the free tree.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast