Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142136 ... LastLast

• far, far away from DL

Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

I bought the keyring and the dvd separately. They have some other goodies too. Jewelery, tshirts, posters, hoodies. All kinds of stuff.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by PrncssZ View Post
    I'm waiting to see what other places such as Bestbuy offer with the DVD.
    Same here. I want to see who will offer the best gift with purchase for this big movie, then i'll make my decision.
    The album, it says in Inkworks site, has been sold out for awhile now and they aren't making anymore.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Senior Minion

Also for merchandise, be sure to check out the Hot Topic website too. They have lots of awesome stuff and I, for one, am happy to see that they are starting to carry larger sizes. The merchandise at Torrid.com has not changed since the beginning.
    Yeah, things at Hot Topic run small, except for the sweatshirt jacket, all shirts I own from there (Twilight or Disney) are either Large or X-large and I consider myself to be somewhat thin.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Senior Minion

• Directly directed

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

She auditioned. Doesn't mean she'll get it. I just... seriously is the world that one colored where Gabrielle Montez is the same nationality/ethnicity as Leah Clearwater? I don't know. I feel like while I like HSM and the franchise (and I'm a big Radio Disney fan...) if they cast her as Leah they're missing the point. It'd be like if the casting director of Rent made the whole cast white.

I just checked on her IMDB page and it says she's part Native American...
    Ethnicities: Filipina, Chinese,and Spanish (from her mother); Irish and American Indian (from her father).

• Princess of my own world

According to a Twilight Lexicon reporter who got a comment from Vanessa's manager saying that they know nothing about an audition.

Vanessa…an Out of Control Game of Telephone
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• Minion

Blog Entries

Being Team Jacob, i wanted to share

Taylor Lautner Talks ‘New Moon’ & Debuts Buffed Up Body | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

You know....Just cause your Native American doesn't mean you look it.

I'm 1/6ish and I'm lily white. However I do have copious amounts of very dark hair on my head. Very shiny! TY GRANDMA!!!!

• Honorary Mermaid.

Quote Originally Posted by krystledm View Post

Taylor Lautner Talks ‘New Moon’ & Debuts Buffed Up Body | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

I'm 1/6ish and I'm lily white. However I do have copious amounts of very dark hair on my head. Very shiny! TY GRANDMA!!!!
    yay for team jacob!

And thank you for posting that, seriously!

Taylor Lautner has such a lovely personality. Not to mention he's amazingly gorgeous.
    I'm not trying to sound all fan girlish but when he lifted up his shirt I literally gasped and stopped breathing for a second. MY GOD, I still cant believe that boy is only 16.

• far, far away from DL

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLocks View Post

I'm not trying to sound all fan girlish but when he lifted up his shirt I literally gasped and stopped breathing for a second.
    I did the same thing.

• Directly directed

According to a Twilight Lexicon reporter who got a comment from Vanessa's manager saying that they know nothing about an audition.

Vanessa…an Out of Control Game of Telephone
    Good!

I'm feeling sad that he's only 16.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

Okay but Krystle shouldn't Leah look at least somewhat Native American? I mean a little?

I'm worried about Taylor's body. That's a lot of stress to put on a young body so quick. But the more I think about it the more I'm okay with him as Jacob in Breaking Dawn...(which they should make. Just not show the icky scene.).

• Princess of my own world

Some other articles I thought you guys would be interested in

Vanessa Hudgens…One More Time With Feeling

Jackson Rathbone’s Band on MTV
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    Okay but Krystle shouldn't Leah look at least somewhat Native American? I mean a little?

I'm worried about Taylor's body. That's a lot of stress to put on a young body so quick. But the more I think about it the more I'm okay with him as Jacob in Breaking Dawn...(which they should make. Just not show the icky scene.).
    I'll give ya a little...

I was just knocking down a stereotype. sides, were Cherokee, kind of pale anyway

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

I'll give ya a little...

I was just knocking down a stereotype. sides, were Cherokee, kind of pale anyway
    Sterotypes are bad. Will agree (which is part of the Othering process from Said.).

So I had Twilight in my car with my today to read between classes, got distracted and took the dog for a walk between classes instead (and read Soap Opera Digest.).

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142136 ... LastLast