Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234561328 ... LastLast

• Directly directed

Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

I can't believe we'll have to wait until 2010!

Twilight Director Gearing Up for Sequel Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Photo by: Peter Sorel / Summit EntertainmentAttention Twilighters: All major actors from the megahit vampire flick have signed on for the 2010 sequel New Moon and the Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke is getting ready for the next film.

The pending sequel, which centers on mortal heroine Bella (Kristen Stewart) and werewolf Jacob's (Taylor Lautner) growing friendship, has many fans worried whether fan favorite Lautner will be prepared to step into his enormous werewolf shoes.

"I've got this to say about Taylor. He told me the other day that he had gained 14 pounds since I last saw him," Hardwicke told USA Today. "He's only 16. I think he's chanting to make himself grow."

Of Twilight, which pulled in a whopping $70 million in its first week at the box office, Hardwicke says she feels she fulfilled fan's expectations.

"I do think we create our own world. We got that right," she says. "And the sexual tension between Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella was important to make it feel as if it were the book coming to life."

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

Plus side: gives me a chance to knit all my Twilight knits (Bella's mittens maybe Esme's scarf...). Poor Taylor. That must kinda' stink for him to have to worry so much about his growth. But then again if to comes out in 2010 he'll be 18 and that's legal (crap I just did the math on that, that makes me 29. I'll be old.).

• My cuties!

2010? Ugh!! Hopefully it will be early in the year.

• Goofy

the movie was great and i feel in love with it. I have yet to read the book.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

Read the books with cowboy coffee or Rainer beer (WA and Twilight the movie joke!).

• Senior Minion

According to Kristen on Ryan Seacrest, the movie will film in March.

Ryan Seacrest, a name we never thought we'd ever mention here on Shock, chatted it up with Twilight star Kristen Stewart who told KiisFM that the inevitable sequel, New Moon, begins shooting in March. Summit Entertainment officially greenlit the sequel last week.

"A lot of the book takes place in Italy, and I think we're going to get to go to Italy, which is so cool," Stewart says. "For a while there, they were like, Oh, we don't know if we have the money, but now I think we may have the money!"
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• My cuties!

A lot of the movie takes place in Italy? Seriously, it is a couple chapters -- not even a quarter of the book!

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

I'm so excited! ^_^

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

The Los Angeles Times is not. See their spoilerific list at:

'Twilight': 10 reasons why 'Breaking Dawn' should not be made into a movie
    'Twilight': 10 reasons 'Breaking Dawn' should not be made into a movie | Entertainment News & Buzz | Los Angeles Times
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom View Post
    A lot of the movie takes place in Italy? Seriously, it is a couple chapters -- not even a quarter of the book!
    Maybe there's a lot of Edward in Italy with espressos? Or like the vampire equiviolent? Maybe he becomes a super model and we get to see that...? I just want to see some transformations!

Over on EW.com (Casting 'The Volturi' in 'New Moon,' the 'Twilight' sequel | PopWatch Blog | EW.com ) they're casting the Volturi. Anyone want to cast? Ideal cast? Realistic cast? I need to re-read the book (I read it while living in Fullerton that was almost 2 years ago) to remember characters.

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

oh I agree Breaking Dawn shouldn't be made into one.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• My cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    The Los Angeles Times is not. See their spoilerific list at:

'Twilight': 10 reasons why 'Breaking Dawn' should not be made into a movie
    'Twilight': 10 reasons 'Breaking Dawn' should not be made into a movie | Entertainment News & Buzz | Los Angeles Times

Oh I LOVED that article! My favorite reason was, "Bella names her baby Reneesme".

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    Over on EW.com (Casting 'The Volturi' in 'New Moon,' the 'Twilight' sequel | PopWatch Blog | EW.com ) they're casting the Volturi. Anyone want to cast? Ideal cast? Realistic cast? I need to re-read the book (I read it while living in Fullerton that was almost 2 years ago) to remember characters.
    I like Christopher Lee as one of the Volturi but I don't see the Pushing Daisies chick as Jane.

The article was interesting as it made some points that I agree with about Breaking Dawn.... I liked the book but still think it was all too convenient and the Volturi just walking away??? The point I make with my daughter is an old society of vampires can't put up a fight??? Come On!!! Yes there would have been some deaths but if they were from the new characters that were introduced, then it wouldn't have been that bad--- Just my opinion
    Disneyland Deluxe Passholder

• would love some pie

I can only hope New Moon is even more epic than Twilight.
    KABLAM!

• Directly directed

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post

Ooh I think Kristin Chenoweth would be a good Jane!

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234561328 ... LastLast