Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2274249505152

• Crazy Furry

Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

When it comes to the series, I'm not a fan. To me the books are poorly written and it's not a good romance novel.

However I do understand it's success, when you make something to appeal to the teenage market and it works...there's going to be a whole lot of money rolling in. Though a downside to this is there can be a huge amount of fans that are beyond annoying, where they firmly believe nothing is better...and won't stop talking about it.

I will say it is kinda sad when people tell me they can relate to Bella, since I feel that's pretty much saying they have little to no self-esteem.

As for Breaking Dawn being split into two films, I honestly think it won't work since by far that book had the worst plot. In my opinion it jumps the shark in so many odd directions it's going to be a nightmare to make it somewhat decent.

In other news, here's a rather amusing take on New Moon. It's something I think any fan or non-fan can enjoy.

http://microsuede.blogspot.com/2009/...-new-moon.html
    Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
    Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
    I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

So I'm kinda' annoyed about something that happened to a person in the Twilight universe. The man that plays Sam (the alpha wolf) apparently went to rehab before shooting the movie. I'm fine with that. Don't care. We all have our demons. But it was his roommate in rehab that revealed this. That bugs me. There's a whole confidentiality thing and to sell someone out like that just shows bad judgement and makes me angry. Saw it on Perez, thought I should mention it.

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

is there anyone out there who hasn't finished the series?

just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• Senior Minion

Movie comes to DVD March 20th. The wal-mart edition will have an exclusive look at Eclipse on it.
    Walmart Exclusive New Moon DVD | Twilighters.org | Twilight Fansite For The Obsessed Twilight Saga Fan!

Also, Happy Birthday to Taylor!!! He is no longer jail bait! He is 18 and legal!!!!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Mrs. J. Depp

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    Movie comes to DVD March 20th. The wal-mart edition will have an exclusive look at Eclipse on it.
    Walmart Exclusive New Moon DVD | Twilighters.org | Twilight Fansite For The Obsessed Twilight Saga Fan!

Also, Happy Birthday to Taylor!!! He is no longer jail bait! He is 18 and legal!!!!
    YAYYYYY Taylor!! I no longer feel like a creep.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post

I saw read this around 5am this morning on E!'s website and felt like a creep.

• Senior Minion

Anyone want to start a new thread to talk about Eclipse now that we have a trailer and just over 3 months until the movie comes out? And the fact that there are now breaking dawn director rumors going around?

Thanks to a Twilight site that made some HQ stills from the trailer, they discovered something that made me squeal like a fan-girl.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Princess of my own world

There is a thread all ready.

http://micechat.com/forums/movies/12...ook-3-a-3.html

It's closed, but I PM'd a moderator to see if they could reopen since it had all the news articles in it and stuff.

• Mrs. J. Depp

I was wondering if there was going to be an Eclipse thread. So excited for June 30!! And New Moon comes out on DVD in 4 days!!!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• Princess of my own world

The thread is opened again! I'll get over and post the Eclipse Sneak Peek

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2274249505152