• Walt Disney Fan

Good News From the Shanghai Disneyland Project

I had heard nothing about this until I checked out the Disney and More website Today. This sounds awesome; another park for Disney

Good news from the Shanghai Disneyland project !

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OO7WbmARD0.../Shanghai.jpg]

Very good news from the Shanghai Disneyland project as the South China Morning Post reported that "The proposed Shanghai Disney resort had received long-awaited blessing from the central government ahead of a final deal between the entertainment giant and the Shanghai municipal government"

Trading Markets.com also said that "The approval by the National Development and Reform Commission follows an effort by Shanghai officials to have the Disney park recognized as a project intended to stimulate the Shanghai economy.
    The South China Morning Post, citing a source familiar with the matter, said a group of Walt Disney Company executives is due to visit China this month and "they will probably not return home empty-handed."

That's really good news, isn't it? Personally, i can confirm you that a team of WDI Imagineers is working on the project since many months, and that Shanghai Disneyland, will be big, much bigger than Hong Kong Disneyland. The deal with the chinese is not totally sign, but i think we can have good hopes on this project.
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 12-03-2008 at 05:16 PM. Reason: hotlinked picture removed
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney