• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

The "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE!" 2fer offer is back - on sale thru 6/3/09

The "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE!" 2fer offer is back - on sale through June 3rd

The same basic offer as last year...

Version 1 - "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE!" - One day at each park on TWO different days (second visit must be within 30 days of the first visit) - Cannot be used as a ParkHopper - Same price as a one day/one park ticket (currently $69 for adults, $59 for kids 3 through 9)

Version 2 - 2 day ParkHopper for the price of a 1 day ParkHopper. Same 30 day rule for the second visit, currently $94 for adults, $84 for kids 3 through 9.

Same basic rules as last year, must live in Southern California (proof of a zip code in the 90000-93599 range) to USE the ticket. (But yes, not too many CM's check at the turnstiles) or in Baja California. Tickets on sale and first use must be between January 6th and June 3rd, 2009.

One special exception for the "What will you celebrate?" theme in 2009. If your birthday is from tomorrow (1/6) until June 3rd and live in Southern California/Baja California, Mexico, instead of a free one day/one park ticket, you will get a special 2fer BIRTHDAY ticket, basically a free "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE! on a different date" ticket instead (No parkhopping unless you pay to upgrade - $25).
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Re: The "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE!" 2fer offer is back - on sale thru 6/3

Great... and now it runs longer than ever. This is going to be a busy year, methinks.

• Hidden Mickey

Re: The "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE!" 2fer offer is back - on sale thru 6/3

I had a question, and I am sure it was asked before. I could not find a search with the answer.

So my question is, I know you get an upgraded 2fer ticket if you are a southern california resident that has a birthday right now. And I know you can still upgrade to an annual pass if you want to. What I was wondering was, do you have to upgrade to an annual pass the first day you go to the park, or can you upgrade when you return back to use the second day of your 2fer? I ask because then you could start your annual pass on your second trip and not the first day, which is on your birthday.

Thanks in advance for any information out there....