• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

"Charlie" a Deluxe Edition 2-disc set

2-DISC DELUXE EDITION SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
    Attack of the Squirrels: A Look at the Trained Nut-Sorting Squirrels
    Oompa-Loompa Dance, learn how to dance like an Oompa-Loompa
    The Inventing Machine: See What Happens to an Oompa-Loompa when You Create Your Own Candy Concoctions
    Search for the Golden Ticket challenge
    And much, much, more!
    The Deluxe Edition includes an exclusive, Limited Edition pack of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Trading Cards*!
    *while supplies last

Acclaimed director Tim Burton brings his vividly imaginative style to the beloved Roald Dahl classic Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, about eccentric candy-maker Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp) and Charlie Bucket (Freddie Highmore), a good-hearted boy from a poor family who lives in the shadow of Wonka's extraordinary factory. Long isolated from his own family, Wonka launches a worldwide contest to select an heir to his candy empire. Five lucky children, including Charlie, draw Golden Tickets from Wonka chocolate bars and win a guided tour of the legendary candy-making facility that no outsider has seen in 15 years. Dazzled by one amazing sight after another, Charlie is drawn into Wonka's fantastic world in this astonishing and enduring story.

Available to Own on DVD November 8, 2005
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Still lost in Neverland

Re: "Charlie" a Deluxe Edition 2-disc set

Cool. This was one sick and great and fun movie. Burton and Depp got it right again.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Circle of Ancients

This film definitely deserves two discs. It was my favorite film of the year.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Wow, I will be able to dance like an Oompa-Loompa. It'll be better than dance, dance revolution. I see a new workout plan in my future!

• Happy Memories

Holy crap!! Talk about rushing it onto store shelves in time for the holidays! Though I am happy because I never found the time to get to the theater.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

in related news..........................
    Sep. 27, 2005 The Hollywood Reporter

'Charlie' passes $200 mil in flooded o'seas market

Once again, overseas moviegoers had to choose from an overabundance of films seeking to eke out a bit of the boxoffice revenue available in a traditionally slow period of the year. Amidst the barrage of new and ongoing titles making their way around the world, the late-summer holdover "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," with 4,300 prints in 52 markets, soared over $200 million in total international gross as it collected $13.8 million over the weekend. The Johnny Depp family attraction has dominated the overseas market for five weeks in a row and remained on top in Japan for three straight sessions for a market total to date of $22 million.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006