Has anyone else had any problems navigating or getting info from the Walt Disney World website (Walt Disney World Resort). I'm finding it to be very user unfriendly.

Someone mentioned to me on a earlier thread that Space Mountain will be closed as of April, but no where on the site does it show this (It doesn't show any closures at all). I called WDW and found out that it's closing on the 19th for refurbishment. I also found out that Fantasmic has been cut back to 2 nights a week, but it doesn't show what nights it will be shown. Also since Spectromagic and the fireworks aren't shown every night, I was hopeing to see what nights these were going on as well, but the website doesn't give this info either.

After fumbling around with the site, I did find a calendar, but it was difficult to find and only showed the parks operating hours as well as magical hours where the parks open late or early.

Has anyone else had any problems like this with this site? I mean this is Disney, they should have it more user friendly than it is.