Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Does anyone watch WWE?

Does anyone here watch WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)?

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Re: Does anyone watch WWE?

no
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

TUI! I'm a grown up girl and I like Green Day. So maybe you've become a woman.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

That would explain a lot.....
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• That's Hawt

No, but I like green day!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• far, far away from DL

Yes, my husband and I do. Every Monday at 9pm and now fridays. We have even been to a pay per view last year. That was great!

Sabrina

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries

When it first started out as the WWF, it was fun. Now, it's just gotten stupid. I think the steroids are getting to McMahan.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

I used to watch it, but I think it has gotten pretty stupid here recently. I now play poker every monday.
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfHearts
    When it first started out as the WWF, it was fun. Now, it's just gotten stupid. I think the steroids are getting to McMahan.
    You got that right. They are going down and losing ratings. They may be around for a few more years, but at the rate they are going.......

I liked DX.

Now WWE is so watered down and here are examples (The tag team division stinks, there is no womens division (Except for trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, & Victoria) No one is able to do high flying moves anymore, and everything is so predictable. Vinces ego is killing off the company. He believes that he knows what the fans want so he provides us with lame brain diva contests that just give us another reason to stop watching the show.

Now I used to love me some DX, but the day that wwe bought wcw I lost some interest. WWE had no competetition. What I think is funny though, is that WWE lost their contract with Spike and is now moving back to USA. The new NWA is moving to Spike from ppv. I can't wait to watch that. The WCWers that didn't want to go to WWE went there. I think it will be great stuff!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyKyle
    Now I used to love me some DX, but the day that wwe bought wcw I lost some interest. WWE had no competetition. What I think is funny though, is that WWE lost their contract with Spike and is now moving back to USA. The new NWA is moving to Spike from ppv. I can't wait to watch that. The WCWers that didn't want to go to WWE went there. I think it will be great stuff!!!
    I know exactly what you mean. I think this is a great move for NWA-TNA. If I get bored of WWE, I know I can still catch some of my favorite WWE superstars on TNA who have more freedom to do what they want. I read that TNA will do a complete re-vamp of its stage, entrance video thing, etc. This is a great opportunity for them and I really ca't wait for them to get more heavier into competition with WWE. Vince is just king of the lake right now, but once TNA gets a bigger fan base with the Spike TV move, we'll see if Vince has any more dirty tricks that will draw us back to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    I know exactly what you mean. I think this is a great move for NWA-TNA. If I get bored of WWE, I know I can still catch some of my favorite WWE superstars on TNA who have more freedom to do what they want. I read that TNA will do a complete re-vamp of its stage, entrance video thing, etc. This is a great opportunity for them and I really ca't wait for them to get more heavier into competition with WWE. Vince is just king of the lake right now, but once TNA gets a bigger fan base with the Spike TV move, we'll see if Vince has any more dirty tricks that will draw us back to him.
    I can't wait to see it to. I have only got to watch TNA a few times, but everytime I have watched it I have liked it more and more. More wrestling and less talk. I love that! I also like the fact that a lot ot the ECW wrestlers went over there too!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyKyle
    I can't wait to see it to. I have only got to watch TNA a few times, but everytime I have watched it I have liked it more and more. More wrestling and less talk. I love that! I also like the fact that a lot ot the ECW wrestlers went over there too!
    I only watched it a few times to because I never knew when it came on unless I passed by it on TV. I like Abyss & AJ Styles. Plus i heard rumors that a current WWE superstar will be going over there. I like seeing a lot of the great WWE stars too like Ron Killings, Jessie James, Billy Gunn. Raven, Rhino, Jeff Jarrett, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman, you name it. I am tempted to watch them.

Oh and I like how they are airing their commercials during WWE Raw.

• far, far away from DL

I really miss ECW. I think TNA is pretty good. I think since it's going to Spike it should do ok. Eric Bishoff ran WCW into the ground. He had no clue how to run WCW nor did Ted Turner. Too much money very little talent or story lines. I really like DX. The best was when they tried to invade WCW. Also when they would make fun of other wrestlers(nation of Domanation) Funny stuff! Did anyone watch the ECW pay per view WWE did a few months back? Great pay per view!

Sabrina

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disneygirl
    I really miss ECW. I think TNA is pretty good. I think since it's going to Spike it should do ok. Eric Bishoff ran WCW into the ground. He had no clue how to run WCW nor did Ted Turner. Too much money very little talent or story lines. I really like DX. The best was when they tried to invade WCW. Also when they would make fun of other wrestlers(nation of Domanation) Funny stuff! Did anyone watch the ECW pay per view WWE did a few months back? Great pay per view!

Sabrina
    I wasn't really into ECW to much to be honest. Oh and Ted Turner is just a rip off. Just Call AOL UN-American Online! I honestly wished someone would body slam him just for being himself. But as for Bischoff, now that he has little control (if any) I think his character is pretty entertaining on RAW. But Lawler, JR, & The Coach need to re-vamp their announcing skills. There is no longer any "Bad guy announcers" that would debate and make fun of the good guy announcers.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast