Page 1 of 132 1234112651101 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

LOST Season 2 Thread! Spoilers Ahead!! You have been warned!

OKay, so what's up with Desmond in the hatch? That's the biggest frustration I have right now. It was also nice to finally get to see how Jack met his wife, and that we actually got to see the hatch...but no raft story? Where are they? What's going on with them? And to not even show any clips for next week, just show more clips from last season as the promo? Anticipation is rising now more than it has been...nothing can abate this flame.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Re: LOST Season 2 Thread! Spoilers Ahead!! You have been warned!

My biggest question - whats the deal with Walt? He was dripping, looked like a zombie, and his voice didn't match up with his mouth?

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo
    OKay, so what's up with Desmond in the hatch? That's the biggest frustration I have right now. It was also nice to finally get to see how Jack met his wife, and that we actually got to see the hatch...but no raft story? Where are they? What's going on with them? And to not even show any clips for next week, just show more clips from last season as the promo? Anticipation is rising now more than it has been...nothing can abate this flame.
    I honestly don't get Desmond. One second he's a cheerful guy that says "we'll meet in another life" and the next second he is a crazy guy with a gun pointed at Locke. Someone must have pissed him off somewhere in between.

Someone on ABC's Lost board said that the man who died in the SUV was Shannon's dad (and I think this is true).

Why they didn't have the raft story, I think if they did, there would be too much going on in one episode. Better save that for next episode.

Walt's voice didn't match up with his mouth? I ask because I muted the TV at that point (yes, I was a little freaked out )

If there is one thing we do know, it's that Lost did not lose anything from last season. It is still the same great show that is sure to keep us wondering for the next 8 months.

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

The mans last name was Rutherford which was Shannons dad's name - so its a possibility.
    Walt's voice and mouth did not sink up and I could not tell what he said.
    According to show's titles and whats been spoiled - we don't go back to the hatch next week - its in 2 - which means next week should be a raft centered eppie.
    The style is very different in this eppie - instead of jumping around between story lines, it stayed with the hatch story.
    Pure spec - Desmond said he was "running around the world" - could he be the link? Maybe all the folks have encountered him at some point.
    The quarrantine thing is wierd, especially in conjuntion with the injection Desmond was giving himself - was Danielle correct that there was a sickness?

Did you notice everything in the hatch was 70-80's era except for the Maytag Neptune washer and dryer?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Here's a few more (I watched the show again with hubby):
    The infamous numbers are on the injection bottle that Desmond uses in the hatch.
    The #108 shows up on the mural in the hatch 4+8+15+16+23+42=108.

• @ DENIAL ISLAND

Wish you were here!!! Come on in the water's fine @ Club DENIAL

WOW!!! I watched it and boy did I miss alot.
    I really enjoy it anyways but you folks make it fit together much better.

Anybody up for a LOST party?
    aka Sara

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating

• /sigh

Phew...that was a freaky episode! At the begining, I thought I was on the wrong channel. Can't wait for next week.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

The other wierd thing I'm thinking on:
    Does the hatch rooms change between when we 1st see Desmond and when Jack enters the hatch. The 1st room is nice and clean with bunk beds, table, etc and at the end everything is all dusty and appears run down and empty.
    Is it the same room or are there multiple rooms in different conditions in the hatch. Could it be time travel or a holodeck? Too many choices.
    If I think on simple explanations I'm left with some type of group therapy. I just want more answers!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Season 2 should last at least through May 2006...plenty of time for answers and better yet, more questions! Just wait until Michelle Rodriguez starts kicking everyone's ***!!!

Didn't you love Jack's flashback look, pure Charlie Party of Five 'do!
    Last edited by ALIASd; 09-21-2005 at 10:43 PM.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Man O Lantern

I'm SO mad at myself! I've been anticipating this night for weeks, then forgot to tape the show!! After watching the episodes from the first season repeatedly, I've had the opportunity to obsess....and I can't really obsess over this episode.

What did Walt say? I missed it.

And you guys gave me the goosebumps....that might have been Shannon's dad in the SUV? Wowza. You guys are good.

I had a hard time reconciling the first scene of Desmond's living quarter with what is seen later on when Jack and Locke are in there. Didn't look like the same place, but there's the same computer. Weird.

And what is up with the medication.

And why is Desmond there? Who does he work for? How is it that all these people are there together and have all these connections?

And why didn't Hurley explain to Jack fully about the numbers....how Sam and Lenny heard the numbers from the tower and how Rousseau heard the numbers, she changed the message from the tower, blah blah blah. You'd think he'd want to FULLY explain the significance of the numbers.

The scene where Sara gained feeling in her feet....I bawled.

Where's KATE??

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd
    Didn't you love Jack's flashback look, pure Charlie Party of Five 'do!
    The hair! I was cracking UP throughout those flashbacks. That was a terrible looking wig! My husband was like, STOP, you're wrecking it, quit giggling!

• Happy Memories

Very interesting. still trying to understand some of it. I hadn't even picked up on the possibility of the SUV driver being Shanon's dad! (this is why I discuss these things online, I always miss things) My thoughts on Walt are that he was using his mental powers to try and comunicate with Shanon. The same way that he possibly made that bird appear at his house and the polar bear on the island. He's learning to control his powers and was attempting to call for help. Perhaps the unsinced mouth/words was because he is still learning or something. Remember that the group on the island has no idea that he was taken or any of the events we know to have taken place on the raft. It seemed pretty obvious to me that there are multiple rooms inside the hatch. One distinct area was the living quarters we first saw, then there is the lab/workspace with the computers.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Okay, can I just say WOW?!? Best episode yet, IMO. We were just glued to the TV. I saved it to watch it again. I cursed when the show ended and I knew I had to wait another week, LOL!

Desmond in the hatch at the beginning, I also thought we had the wrong show on or something. That whole thing just leaves even more questions, what pure genius answering what's in there but not really answering a thing. It didn't even occur to me until I saw the "next week on Lost" promo that they hadn't mentioned the raft at all, except that one scene with Walt.

Walt's voice didn't match up with the sound because he was speaking in The Other's voices, you know the whispering that Danielle and Sayid heard in the jungle? Shannon started hearing it and that's what we heard from Walt even though he was moving his mouth normally. Freaky! And the dog sensed him out there, too?! Hmmm.

Loved Jack's back story, the wig was trippy. I did catch that about the Rutherford man so I can't wait to hear more about that, if we do.

And where is Kate? YIKES!

• Man O Lantern

I'm so hooked. I loved the enthusiasm of AA's post. I was wondering what you'd think of it! I know you're as obsessed as I am!

• Man O Lantern

There's SO much Lost info out there to wade through......I'm loving this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_of_Lost

They've done an amazing job of cleanly gathering Lost info, character names, and synopses from the other Lost sites. I love that Arzt means doctor in German. Very cool! You've got some Arzt on you.

Page 1 of 132 1234112651101 ... LastLast