Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• -Going Retro-

Quote Originally Posted by libraryvixen
    As do I Stink...as do I.

It makes me not want to throw B's toys out. Though, no matter how ratty or scary, the toys that she cuddles the most stay with her and the ones that she never got close to (iw: the weirdly stuffed pig doll I won at the carnival), get donated.
    Toys don't get thrown out they go to the Island of Misfit toys! (Rudolph )

That song from Toy Story 2 is the only part I actually like in the movie. The Incredibles my all time fav. :o

• Man O Lantern

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Emelius_Browne
    I loved the architecture and interior design of the Incredibles. After seeing it I wanted to visit thrift stores and redecorate my apartment.
    The movie definitely made me take another look at my mid-60's house and to do some things to it to highlight the 60's-ness of it!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    Toys don't get thrown out they go to the Island of Misfit toys! (Rudolph )
    Yeah they do!! With the polka dotted elephant and the Charlie in the box and the train with square wheels!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Man O Lantern

In Toy Story 2, I still crack up like an idiot over the Barbie car scene.....every time! :confused: I don't know WHY I think it's funnier than anything else in the movie, but I laugh the entire time. Also, Stinky Pete farting in the box?? OMG. My husband immediately became "Stinky Pete" after that. Even he'll say, "Don't go in the kitchen, I just pulled at Stinky Pete in there."

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    In Toy Story 2, I still crack up like an idiot over the Barbie car scene.....every time! :confused: I don't know WHY I think it's funnier than anything else in the movie, but I laugh the entire time. Also, Stinky Pete farting in the box?? OMG. My husband immediately became "Stinky Pete" after that. Even he'll say, "Don't go in the kitchen, I just pulled at Stinky Pete in there."

The Barbie car part and the Barbie at the end(good bye, good bye etc)still makes me ROLL I love it!!

Kyler always says "I'm Stinky Pete" at that part, the boys has intestinal problems let me tell you

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Practically Perfect

Finding Nemo will always be my favorite, it just reminds me of my dad and it always give me that happy/sad feeling. Plus Dory rocks!

• Circle of Ancients

Here are my rankings:

A Bugs Life (I know most people rank it last, but I love this movie)
    The Incredibles (Almost took #1)
    Toy Story (The original Pixar movie, and it's so great)
    Toy Story 2 (One of the best sequels ever)
    Monsters Inc. (I still tear up at the end when Sully has to leave Boo)
    Finding Nemo (Just cause it's last doesn't mean it's not an amazing movie)

Honestly, these are the hardest movies to rank. They are all so good and would all be in my top 30 movies ALL TIME.

• Zapp's Minion :D

Toy Story 2
    Toy Story
    Monsters Inc
    The Incredibles
    Nemo
    Bugs Life

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    Honestly, these are the hardest movies to rank. They are all so good and would all be in my top 30 movies ALL TIME.
    How right you are! They are all such wonderful films and each so different from the other. I'm a bit partial to BL just because it was so different from all the rest. The washed up acting troupe and the Queen still make me laugh after repeated viewings.

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

Wow, think I'd have to go with Toy Story, Incredibles & Nemo in that order. I can't pick just one but TS really was the beginning of it all and really impressed me with it's computer graphics and cute story.

• is confuzzled.

i love the incredibles! the story rocked and the music rocked also!!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones
    The Incredibles by a wide, wide margin for me. Brad Bird combines all of the visual delight and inventiveness and nuanced personality animation and tasteful design of the Disney past and adds a complexity and layering of modern writer/director driven cinema (without losing caracture and cartoon in the process). I forgot it was CGI, its so well designed I think of it as a Disney-classic-level traditional animated feature.

It could never have been made in-house at today's Disney.
    Even though this is not Pixar, Brad Bird also did Iron Giant which was cool when I was younger (and still kind of is)
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Theme song guy

I have to go with the original Toy Story. It was so unique and really stood out. Plus when I was a kid I was convinced that my toys came to life when I wasn't looking, so I love it, and Mr. Potato Head is the best Pixar character ever.
    It's like i'm talking to a monkey, a really really big stupid monkey named Kronk.

• Just this guy......

I loved all of their films and just thought the "THE INCREDIBLES" was just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    the story bored me. Too much of an action movie
    Bored and Action???? :confused:

• Que que no-tu-rah.

TOY STORY is my favorite Pixar film. It has such charm and the characters are so endearing. Definately TOY STORY.

Here's my ranking of all the Pixar films:

1. Toy Story
    2. Toy Story 2
    3. The Incredibles
    4. A Bug's Life
    5. Monsters Inc.

(note: I love all the Pixar films. All of them are terrific and very close in my rankings)
    What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast