Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Minion

The Incredibles... Hands down the coolest CGI Animated Film ever. There was so much Action! Even my dad liked it!

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

I have loved all the Pixar films, but I do have to say I love Toy Story I & II the best. They brought back those childhood memories. Then Monsters Inc (just love the animation detail), Bugs Life (love the color in this film), and then The Incredibles. In all fairness, I've only seen The Incredibles once, so far, so my order might change after seeing it again. I like Finding Nemo (love Dorie), but I have a hard time with the beginning when all the little eggs and Mom are killed, it kind of sticks with me through the story.

• Greetings, Program!

Every Pixar movies made is better than the last.....so I guess my new favorite is The Incredibles.

The next one after that will likely rock in the same fashion.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• Disney Nazi

Toy Story 2. "When she loved me" breaks my heart.

I also love A Bug's Life ... Frances cracks me up.
    "Lies make baby Jesus cry!"

• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)
    Without a doubt (and not just because I'm a marine biologist), my favorite is FINDING NEMO. It felt like you were actually swimming in the reef.
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Incredibles (love the family dynamic)
    Monsters, Inc. (the whole premise delights me, and yes, I choke up at the end too)
    Finding Nemo (beautiful! The fins and tails move so realistically- and a great story)
    Toy Story (the original)
    Toy Story 2 (a sequel that is as good as the first)
    A Bugs Life (really cute)

• Dr Matronic
    I think mine is got to be a bugs life because david foley did the voice of flick, it's one of madeline kahn ( she was the butterfly) last movies and it's overall colors and comedy are great, pixar always does a great job!

• Crazy Sora Fan

the incredibles definantly

• Brown Derby Caricatures

Based on the teaser trailer, I was afraid The Incredibles was going to be just another superhero satire (been there, done that). But as a fan of comics and superheroes, I was gratified that underneath the comedy was a heart and an appreciation of the genre that won me over. The music is very enjoyable (I bought the soundtrack from iTunes), the settings were marvelous... not only my favorite Pixar flick, but one of my top favorites period.

The Incredibles

(tie) Toy Story 2, Toy Story (depending on my mood)

Monsters, Inc.

Finding Nemo

A Bug's Life
    "Oh, now there's a surprise! I could have a heart attack and die from not surprised!"
    -Iago, Aladdin

• Minion FOREVER!

First, I gotta let you know that I've seen all these movies a gazillian
    times (with my kids), and some have worn a lot better than others.
    For example, Incredibles loses a lot after 5 straight watching; same with
    Finding Nemo... :-)

1. Toy Story
    2. Monsters, Inc
    3. Toy Story 2
    4. Incredibles
    5. Bug's Life
    6. Finding Nemo

BTW. on one sitting alone, I would have said that Incredibles was my #1.

• Curiouser and Curiouser

Toy Story and Toy Story 2 were both the greatest

• Minion

I've been thinking about this question since it was first posted and I honestly can't pick a fave or even rank the movies. I love all the Pixar films equally and could (likely will!) watch them all again and again.

One thing I think we can all agree on: Pixar is a true gem that stands head and shoulders above most other Hollywood studios. IMHO, they are breaking new ground today the same way Disney did in the 50's. In a way, they're the current generation's Disney. Let's hope they keep cranking out great films for many years to come!
    Last edited by Pacha; 04-08-2005 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Grammar

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I vote for Monsters!

We just got a movie projector and the screen is like 10 feet. We just watched Finding Nemo and I never noticed the little Buzz Lightyear toy that is in the dentists office. I don't know if it was the huge screen or have I just missed that all these years? I love how Disney and Pixar put those little tidbits in there!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Back home :-(

The Incredibles!!

(I think Mr. Incredible is really hot... I know he's a cartoon... I might need to get out more! )

• Look to the stars!!!

As you can tell from my avatar, my favourite at this time is the Incredibles. As the kid on the bike says "that was totally wicked." Love Edna Mode, wish I could be more like her, short and spunky with major attitude but has the brains and money to pull it off.

Also liked the line that Elastigirl says at the beginning of the movie, "I'm at the top of my game! I'm right up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on, leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so. I don't think so."

I'm sure the next Pixar movie they come out with, which I think is Chicken Little should be another hit but I have been wrong before. I guess we'll see.
    I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. Edna Mode

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast