disneyshopping.com to become disneystore.com

After reading the HUB, it has come to my attention that disneyshopping.com will change to disneystore.com. The online return policy will be like the store return policy and prices will be very similar between the two. They will also try to have the same promotions.

"I hope that we never lose sight of one thing-that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

Re: disneyshopping.com to become disneystore.com

I am looking at the site now, and they have indeed renamed it "disneystore.com", and there is an awesome picture of Sorcerer Mickey making magic, and it says "Same Magic, New Name". It still has the same categories like "Find a Gift", "Shop by Character", or "Create your Own". But the background has changed from a blue color, to Clouds fading to white at the bottom. When you look under "Shop by Category" it has a link to "In-Store Special Events". That takes you to page that has links to areas like "Find a Store", and "E-Mail Setup". There is also a link to "New Store Openings", regarding the dates to new Stores opening up, one in California, located in the Roseville Galleria, and the other one in a mall in Hawaii.

"I hope that we never lose sight of one thing-that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymark34 View Post
    I am looking at the site now, and they have indeed renamed it "disneystore.com", and there is an awesome picture of Sorcerer Mickey making magic, and it says "Same Magic, New Name". It still has the same categories like "Find a Gift", "Shop by Character", or "Create your Own". But the background has changed from a blue color, to Clouds fading to white at the bottom. When you look under "Shop by Category" it has a link to "In-Store Special Events". That takes you to page that has links to areas like "Find a Store", and "E-Mail Setup". There is also a link to "New Store Openings", regarding the dates to new Stores opening up, one in California, located in the Roseville Galleria, and the other one in a mall in Hawaii.
    The store in the Roseville Galleria is already open. Had been open when I went there in March.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

I like the addition of store stuff!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    The store in the Roseville Galleria is already open. Had been open when I went there in March.
    If you visited the store that had a location upstairs, that is the older store, as the new store was under construction at a new location downstairs. If you did visit the new store, I need to get over there and see it. I visited not too long ago, when the old store was still open, and had heard that they were getting a new one.

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

As of the day before yesterday the old store was still open,The Galleria has gone thru some major refurbs lots of stores are shifting around and new ones openning.I am very excited about the new store I really hope its bigger and that they also start carrying more collectibles.Also very curious what the "gift" would be for the first 200 customers on openning day.

Hopefully someone will post when they get one, or when they find out what it is.