Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Thumbs up Desperate Housewives Season 2: SPOILERS AHEAD!

Who else watched the season premiere? It was a good one. Poor Bree, I think she is going to lose it. What an awful mother in law and that final scene of her changing Rex's tie was hillariously disturbing!

I had forgotten that we found out that Zack is Mike's son! Can't wait to see where that goes when Zack finds out!

And what is with the new crazy family on the block? Just what the HECK is going on in that basement???

Oy- I think we are in for another great season.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Disney Memory Maker

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 2: SPOILERS AHEAD!

Was it just me, or was that dead kid (that they thought was Zach) the gardener's gay friend? Could John have killed him being so mad at Gabrielle?

And yes, I think that new family is very creepy. I think that's her husband in the basement and they have him locked up. (I don't know why though)

I was a bit surprised in the begining though, I didn't think they'd go with something as simple as Susan pushing Zach out of the way. Also, Did Martha Hoover's sister die last season. I know Zach beat her up, but I didn't think she died. I ask because she is not listed on the "Bio" page on ABC

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Sadly, I missed the first 5 minutes so I missed what happened with Susan/Mike/Zack. But I gathered that all ended up being fine. Which I agree is a jip. Especially leaving us for the whole summer with such a major cliffhanger and then give us that! But the rest of the show made up for that!

I think it is her husband in the basement too. But then I think that's too obvious? I don't know..

I thought that Martha's sister had died. But then I could be wrong.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink
    Sadly, I missed the first 5 minutes so I missed what happened with Susan/Mike/Zack. But I gathered that all ended up being fine. Which I agree is a jip. Especially leaving us for the whole summer with such a major cliffhanger and then give us that! But the rest of the show made up for that!
    Spoiler

It opened with another neighbor who basically had a drinking problem (with Mary Alice doing the narration). The lady challenged God to do something about it. It then cut to Mike Delfino's house. Basically, Mike walked through the door and sees Zach in front of him with a gun in his hand. He looks over to Susan who is very nervous. Zach picks up and cocks his gun. Mike is nervous, but trying to calm down Zach. Before anything happens, Susan yells something like "Stop" and pretty much tackles Zach. The gun goes flying and Mike runs at Zach. Susan picks up the gun and points it at Zach saying "you're not so brave now." Suddenly, Mike's dog starts biting Susan's leg which makes her drop the gun. The gun fires, shoots out the window and hits a bottle of wine the neighbor (from before) was holding, breaking it apart. Mary Alice breaks in and says God works in mysterious ways. We cut back to the house and see Zach running out the door and down the street.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Thanks Mike! Yeah, kinda hokie. The part about the drunk sounds funny though. And I love Mary Alice's narration. My husband won't even watch the show because he can't stand her voice. But I love it.

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

I loved the scene where Lynette changes the baby in her interview gives all the answers to improve the Co. she is interviewing for and gets the job. You go mommie!!!!

• Man O Lantern

The hand that reached for the food in the basement room looked white to us.....

Bree cracks me up. Marcia Cross better be nominated and WIN every kind of award this year, dammit. She's amazing. Every single scene with her, had me cracking UP!! She's so GOOD!!!

• My cuties!

Bree is my favorite! I am tired of Susan -- on again, off again with Mike, her whining, etc. She is annoying! Loved Lynette getting the job. I think it is the husband in the basement too based on what she said to her son about him saying his dad was dead.

• most magical vaca ever

DH is back

Is it just me or does Teri Hatcher look like she needs to eat? I mean, Marcia Cross is very thin too but she looks healthy were as Teri looks a bit anorexic to me???

Anyway, just glad to have the show back for another exicting season! Yes, the person chained in the basement looks white to me too... Very odd!!! The scene at the church with the tie just KILLED me I would have done the same thing
    ~~~~~~

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink

I think it is her husband in the basement too. But then I think that's too obvious? I don't know..

I thought that Martha's sister had died. But then I could be wrong.

Actually, I'm not sure if that is her husband. If I remember correctly, and if I heard correctly, they made mention to a she or a her when he brought the tray to the living room. Maybe they might have an encore presentation of it. They will with lost.

• Happy Memories

I'm not thoroughly convinced that Zach actually is Mike's son. It was my theory all last year that he would be, but just because of the way these twists work, something makes me hesitant to fully belive until we have some sort of proof. Mike just said that he's "pretty sure". and now that it was mentioned that body did look a little bit like the gay teen from last season. interesting???

The new neighbors should be fun. I LOVE Alfre Woodard and she was absolutely amazing to watch last night. Not sure I have an official theory on her basement guest yet. So far, based on things she said, I heard two possibilities: the father (seems too obvious) and the grandmother (she mentioned the peice she was playing being a favorite of the grandmother). I'm not sure how likely either one is though, and yes, the hand did not look very dark skinned compared to Alfre or the son.

Bree and Lynette were both tons of fun to watch... as always. So now that we've seen Rex in an open casket funeral does that mean the specualtion of a faked death is put to rest? I'm sure haven't seen the end of the questions surrounding his death though.

I'm bored with the characters a bit, but still found the final conversation between gabrielle and carlos rather amusing. the rest of their scenes weren't so great but that last bit of dialogue was perfect.

• Man O Lantern

"At least we're still rich!"

•   
    • So fetch

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom
    Bree is my favorite! I am tired of Susan -- on again, off again with Mike, her whining, etc. She is annoying!

Yay! I'm not the only one that feels that way about Susan.

Lynette became my favorite during the first episode of the series. She was breastfeeding her daughter and she said "Ouch, you little vampire." I loved it when she said something like "Now you get to watch me multi-task" to her interviewers.

My vote goes for the husband being in the basement but the skin coloring kinda threw me off.

• A Pirate's life for me!

I almost fell out of my chair during the church scene with the tie. Lifting him up and then plopping him down to change ties...That was GREAT! They could have done more with the expressions from the crowd though. Still, too funny!

She would have won the Emmy if that was aired last season...Hands down!

• Disney Memory Maker

With the person downstairs, just because he was white does not mean he couldn't be her husband. They could have just been an interracial couple.

-Michael

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast