Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Foxs Reuinon

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Foxs Reuinon

Hey everyone,
    Fox drew me into this damn show and i can't wait to find out what happens next is there nemore reuioun fans on the board? And who do u think is murderd
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Re: Foxs Reuinon

When I read that this show was considered THE "guilty pleasure" of the new TV season, I signed up. Having just been to my 20-year reunion it took on even more fun. As for who got murdered, I'm clueless. But I'm not sure I want to know too much. I'm enjoying the way these characters are evolving.

I hear if the show does well this season, we will get a new group of friends, a new murder, and a new timeline.

Oh...and you gotta love the music.

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Omg i know i love the music, Really this group has me so intireged that i chould probley go into another season and not know who was killed and still keep watching and did i mention the hot hot hot hot hot boys mmm will but suriously i got a few ideas as to who is dead... and who killed them but i will keep this to myself this is defently a guilty pleasure for me
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

OK...thanks to TiVo, I watched 1988 this weekend. Interesting little twists. I'm still diggin the tunes.

Come on folks....there has to be more of you out there who are watching this show. Admit the guilty pleasure and that you are NOT watching a reality show.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Well, I really wanted to see it, but like every other new show this season, it's on when another show I was allready watching is on. Maybe they'll rerun the whole thing in the summer.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• done

Reunion is my favorite new show this season. I love the "24"-ish twist of having one year per episode. My only complaint is that we'll now have to wait a month or so for new episodes because of the baseball playoffs. The good news, though, is that I read in the paper this morning that they've ordered four more scripts, so it looks like we'll get some more episodes at least.

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Thats awsome maybe i can finally catch up i missed 88 cus i was at work which is where i will be every thrusday night which makes me cry
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Wow...I just read some spoiler information on this show. There are gonna be some cool twists in 1989. We learn a character got married (not sure if they are still married) and someone goes to the Persian Gulf War.

Let's hope for some sweeps in the baseball playoffs so they'll go quickly

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Wink Re: Foxs Reuinon

Oh my goodness the one thrusday i dont work haha
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

I love this show too. Not sure why, but it just "caught" me the first episode. Im so bummed that it wont be back on until after baseball, this show and the Gilmore Girls are the one I always Tivo.

Like the rest of you I agree the music rocks!!!!!!
    www.reveles.net
    "a whole lot of nothin"

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Question what happend in 87 can someone let me know i missed it
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Ok so im awakeing this post becuse tongihts episode was amazeing, All i can say is if this show has any more twists and turns im not sure what to think, Lol neways so i think
    Spoiler
    Sam is the one who was killed and i think the possible killer chould be her ex hubby
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• All you need is LOVE

I want to see it

• done

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFanaticBoy
    Ok so im awakeing this post becuse tongihts episode was amazeing, All i can say is if this show has any more twists and turns im not sure what to think, Lol neways so i think
    Spoiler
    Sam is the one who was killed and i think the possible killer chould be her ex hubby
    Ummm, that's not a spoiler since they told us in last week's episode who was killed, and they've set up Craig as the killer a bit too obviously, so I don't think it's him. Plus, do we know that they're not married anymore? I don't remember Craig saying that when the cop interviewed him, but I might just not be remembering. Jenna's parting line to Craig was too obvious, so that couldn't have been about Sam's death. Something else happened that has made Jenna feel that way about Craig. Before we knew if it was Sam or Jenna who had been killed, Craig had made a comment about how he and she (whoever wasn't dead) weren't on the best of terms.

Still loving the show. I'll be interested in seeing what they do with Carla now that she's not tied down to Amy.

• My cuties!

A friend of mine's twin boys are going to be in an episode in December!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast