Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    If only they would cast Kate Beckinsale and Scarlett Johansson.
    Kate Beckinsale, I can see. But, Scarlett? I'm pretty sure they didn't have hair bleach back then...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yeti View Post
    I think what yoyoflamingo might be refering to is that although POTC 4 is a definate go, the actual plot and casting information posted by the site might not be accurate. If that's the case, that was what I too was questioning earlier in the thread.
    That is indeed what I was questioning. I know POC4 is a go, but I thought it was too early for casting yet. However, I think I read the casting hoax story on a site that could be taken with a grain of salt, so who knows what to expect now?
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Minion

The Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Thread - News, Info, Questions & Possible Spoilers

Not to burst anyone's bubble here......

But I don't have any new info yet on a fourth film, other than that per imdb.com and Johnny Depp's profile, a 4th Pirate movie is "in development", but to view any further info on imdb, you have to subscribe to IMDbPro.

We all know that Johnny has expressed much interest in reprising the role for as long as they'll have him. AWE, left a hook for another film, hinting at the Fountain of Youth.

Anyone else have any info they'd like to provide? I'm startin this thread so we can discuss ideas or questions, and hopefully see this thread continue once they do have the movie up and running, and ready for release.

• Infinitized!

Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Thread - News, Info, Questions & Possible Spoilers

Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Thread - News, Info, Questions & Possible Spoilers

A 4th POC? The 3rd one wasn't too well done, in my opinion. I loved the first one, parts of the second, but the third one was boring. Let's hope they come up with a good story.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

A 4th POTC film inevitable, a 2nd thread on it is unncessary.

Actual information can be found here:
    http://micechat.com/forums/movies/11...bbean-4-a.html
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Banned User

i was kind of hoping that pirates of the caribbean 4 would actually be a documentary film: filmed part of the way at Disneyland and part of the way at Dca in that the first part would be the pirates attraction put back the way it was(and should be) with barbossa replaced with blackbeard, and jack sparrow('s) removed, and the original dialog pieces put back in, in addition to the music, and exit queue with the pirates trying to escape with the treasure; and the second part of the film where the pc, movie characters and soundtrack version of pirates being put in to dca. oooooh well. when is it supposed to reach the theaters?

• Banned User

i was kind of hoping that pirates of the caribbean 4 would actually be a documentary film: filmed part of the way at Disneyland and part of the way at Dca in that the first part would be the pirates attraction put back the way it was(and should be) with barbossa replaced with blackbeard(or whatever the pirates original name was), and jack sparrow('s) removed, and the original dialog pieces put back in, in addition to the music, and exit queue with the pirates trying to escape with the treasure; and the second part of the film where the pc, movie characters and soundtrack version of pirates being put in to dca. oooooh well. when is it supposed to reach the theaters?

• ~Mambo Italiano~

To tell the truth I really only enjoyed the first film, so they better amaze me in this one....

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by AidensDaddy View Post
    Not to burst anyone's bubble here......

But I don't have any new info yet on a fourth film, other than that per imdb.com and Johnny Depp's profile, a 4th Pirate movie is "in development", but to view any further info on imdb, you have to subscribe to IMDbPro.

We all know that Johnny has expressed much interest in reprising the role for as long as they'll have him. AWE, left a hook for another film, hinting at the Fountain of Youth.

Anyone else have any info they'd like to provide? I'm startin this thread so we can discuss ideas or questions, and hopefully see this thread continue once they do have the movie up and running, and ready for release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    A 4th POTC film inevitable, a 2nd thread on it is unncessary.

Actual information can be found here:
    http://micechat.com/forums/movies/11...bbean-4-a.html

Please accept my humble apologies Barbossa, and please believe me when I say that I did do a search for a thread first before posting one.

I guess I should've searched thread titles only. Not trying to step on any toes here.

• Minion

A tad skeptical of the rumors still. These are links to websites quoting other fan websites. It sure would be nice to see something substantial.

• Infinitized!

I'm just hoping the premier is at Disneyland again. Then a bunch of Micechatters can keep us updated while a bunch of us online can crash Micechat again.

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

If the premiere is at Disneyland, I will SO be there! The last one was a lot of fun and I had a really good time.

• Mrs. J. Depp

I can't wait for the 4th installment. Anytime I can see Jack Sparrow, I'm there.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12