• I'm not really here

Atlantis Launching

NASA - NASA TV

Not sure where else to put this, but we're 10 minutes out from launch

Last mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Atlantis Launching

I was watching it on CNN and they cut away to some stupid other thing. I had to watch it on Fox. I always enjoy watching these.

• Rest In Peace, Old Friend

Blog Entries

Enjoy 'em while you can. Very few left.
    Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Veteran

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by JJ61 View Post
    Enjoy 'em while you can. Very few left.
    I know... I am going to miss the shuttle launches. But I am looking forward to seeing Ares go up too. That should be quite impressive as well. And we should get our first one later this summer.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• I'm not really here

Same link as in first post, Shuttle docking with Hubble in about 10 minutes. It's looking pretty good after 7 years with no visits.