Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ALIAS Season 5

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: ALIAS Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    When do episodes start again ... and just as important ... are they going to repeat the episode that I missed from 12/14??? I have seen every single episode EVER and I don't want to have 1 missing.
    Alias Returns Wednesday, April 19

Source: ABC
    February 28, 2006

The Emmy Award-winning spy drama, Alias, returns to the ABC primetime schedule with a two-hour event on Wednesday, April 19 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), and will air in its regular time period thereafter on Wednesdays (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET).

Jennifer Garner stars in her Golden Globe Award-winning role as CIA agent Sydney Bristow in this non-stop thrill ride through espionage, adventure and heart-wrenching drama. The electrifying return event includes the birth of Sydney's baby and reappearance of Michael Vaughn (Michael Vartan).

Upcoming episodes will reveal the outcome of Sloane's unholy alliance in his search for the cure for daughter Nadia (Mia Maestro) and the endgame of the Rambaldi prophecy. Other familiar faces from the past will crop up in Sydney's life – for better or worse -- including best friend Will Tippin (Bradley Cooper), mother Irina Derevko (Lena Olin), and nemeses Julian Sark (David Anders) and Anna Espinosa (Gina Torres). The series, which is filmed in Los Angeles and premiered on September 30, 2001, is from Touchstone Television.

http://comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=13386
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

•   
    • Prefect

Blog Entries

OMG!! i though i missed an episode on march 2nd!!

i am so glad they're bringing back the old gang. i'm guessing they didn't know this was going to be the last season when they started filming it. it just seems odd to bring in all of these new people to basically replace most of the old cast, then scramble to bring everybody back to bring the series some closure.

anyway, i am going through SERIOUS alias withdrawls. i started watching the DVD's again! it makes me really happy to see that will, sark, & irina will be back before the end

do you think there will be an alias recovery program after the last episode airs?
    <o>

• Oh, the cleverness of me.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie chick
    do you think there will be an alias recovery program after the last episode airs?
    Let's hope so...
    <o>

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Five season contracts are pretty typical for a network series, most just don't make it that far. J.J. & Jennifer's careers (and many other cast & crew members too...) have really taken off to say the least so a final season seems about right. Very sorry to see them go naturally but I'm sure they'll go out the way ALIAS came on - unique, smart, funny, exciting and sad.

Will now cherish the tapes & DVDs even more and look forward to what they all do next!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

ABC's May Finales and Specials
    Source: ABC
    March 22, 2006

ABC today announced a lineup of finales and specials to air this May. Among the special events will be the two-hour season finales of Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and Boston Legal. A very special two-hour season finale for America's Funniest Home Videos, during which the show celebrates its status as the longest running entertainment program in ABC history, is also scheduled.

Additional special programming will include the two-hour series finale of Alias and Stephen King's Desperation, a three-hour movie event. Season finales for Invasion and What About Brian will also air.

Dates and time periods for May finales and specials are as follows:

Monday, May 22
    9:00-11:00 p.m.
    Alias
    (two-hour series finale)

Wednesday, May 24
    9:00-11:00 p.m. Lost (two-hour season finale)
    http://comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=13734

•   
    • Prefect

Blog Entries

may 22nd seems so soon. i feel like i know the date of when a friend is going to die.
    <o>

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Marshall's next gig is also taping on the lot, at least he won't have to move his dressing room stuff that far!

MR. NICE GUY
    Tuesday, April 11 at 6:30 PM
    Walt Disney Studios, Burbank, CA - Minimum Age: 16
    A new comedy for ABC about a guy whose attempts at good deeds never go unpunished. Starring Diedrich Bader ("The Drew Carey Show"), Kevin Weisman ("Alias"), Rena Sofer ("Coupling", "Just Shoot Me") and Cara DeLizia ("Boston Public").

Click here to order FREE TICKETShttp://tvtickets.com/pilots.htm

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Quote Originally Posted by pixie chick
    may 22nd seems so soon. i feel like i know the date of when a friend is going to die.
    It is sad! But you know Joss Whedon killed Buffy twice and it still didn't stop her! These guys have some very exciting (SPOILER) photos
    http://alias-media.com/index.php

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Interesting stuff from J.J. on ALIAS, LOST, M:I 3 and more...

‘ALIAS,’ ‘LOST’
    & JAMES BOND

When “Alias” concludes this May, will we finally learn why we zoom through one letter in the name of every city Sydney Bristow visits?
    [laughs] You may or may not learn why. But ultimately, it really is just a convention of the show, as opposed to it having any sort of big answer.
    We’ve discussed, along the way, various ways to play with that and kind of put it to rest. But we have sort of bigger fish to fry, in terms of concluding the end of the season and the series.
    Will Milo Rambaldi play a significant role in the “Alias” finale, or has that ship sailed?
    There will be a Rambaldi component to it. We would have actually gone there far more — and in greater detail, as we originally conceived it — if the network had been more amenable to that. But they were always very anti-Rambaldi, so we kind of had to pull back.
    Did you ever consider a circumstance that would have necessitated casting Rambaldi?
    We actually have. In a flashback once, you actually saw a piece of his hand, but you never actually saw who he was. [brief pause] We actually have — yes.
    http://www.infocusmag.com/06april/abramsuncut.htm

•   
    • Prefect

Blog Entries

^wow...i didn't know ABC was anti-rambaldi! that's such a huge part of the show.
    <o>

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

We should be receiving an extremely sensitive A.P.O. report very soon from Operative Codename: Crazy Legs regarding a highly covert meet with a very Special Agent today. Please continue to monitor these frequencies.

•   
    • Prefect

Blog Entries

i hear DLCM was on that mission, too.
    <o>

• All you need is LOVE

I will be posting so info on the mission soon

• Oh, the cleverness of me.

Well, we have safely returned from our covert operation. Most of the intel is highly classified, but what I can share is this...

Our mission took us to two different locations... The first of which appears to be a normal home in Los Angeles...

Don't let this fool you... it goes much deeper than this. Upon closer inspection, we see the one and only Sydney Bristow (and her double) exit the household and proceed back to headquarters...

And yes folks, her newest mode of transportation is the extremely high tech pink bicycle with the streamers and basket on the handlebars. And of course, in order to tell her bike apart from the thousands of other pink bikes, she has special plates...

After our task in Los Angeles was finished, we traveled off to an unspecified location. All I can say about the location is this... it was quite cold, but i still happened to survive in a T-shirt . Anyways... I know you are all dying to know what was at this location, so here it goes... RAMBALDI'S TOMB!

How did I come to acquire such important information from such a baron location? Well, besides my high status in APO, it also said so on the blueprints

And the rest of the mission, my friends, is CLASSIFIED

(...however, Crazy Legs may come in and add a few more things...)

But all in all we got to watch some filming of what we were told was either the finale or second to last episode. We saw Jennifer Garner and Victor Garber, and the young actress who will play young Sidney. (Crazy Legs was lucky enough to get pictures with them... timing is everything!). And we got to go on the soundstage where they were constructing the set for Rambaldi's Tomb. Needless to say, it was an AMAZING day at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank.
    Last edited by DLCM; 04-17-2006 at 01:17 PM.
    <o>

•   
    • Prefect

Blog Entries

i think it's funny that the seat on her bike says, "electra" hee-hee!
    <o>

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast