Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Breaking Bonaduce

Okay this VH1 show has got to be annoying. Danny Bonaduce must be addicted to reality television or soemthing because most people can tell he is desperate for attention. I mean come on. Do we really need to know what his personal problems are?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Re: Breaking Bonaduce

I don't care about this show and I personally believe that most of it is scripted. I saw one brief scene when he was at therapy with his wife and he went off and just got up and left. What a guy!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    I don't care about this show and I personally believe that most of it is scripted. I saw one brief scene when he was at therapy with his wife and he went off and just got up and left. What a guy!

This guy is someone who is desperate for attention and wants us to feel sorry for him as if everything is going against him. It is sick'ning

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Well, I for one, did not feel sorry for him. He made me sick to my stomach and I will never, never watch again!

• All you need is LOVE

I seen it well some ppl need to put it all out there.

• Original Mice-Chatter

yeah, like Britany and Kevin?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    Well, I for one, did not feel sorry for him. He made me sick to my stomach and I will never, never watch again!
    I only saw the commercials and didn't like it LOL. He expects us to take him serious.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

What's different is I can't understand whether he really has the problems he's showing or if he's an attention whore. He's portrayed as abusive of substaces and people(both emotional and physical), if that's true, the last thing he needs to be doing is a reality show. He needs rehab.

I look at this show as the same mentality that makes people look at a car wreck. We are all looking for dead bodies.

However, just like a car wreck, we don't have to look and we can always change the channel.

He filed a lawsuit against his former raido co-host Jamie White as well as the radio station so I guess there is a season 2 if they opt for it.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by burgirl
    I look at this show as the same mentality that makes people look at a car wreck. He filed a lawsuit against his former raido co-host Jamie White as well as the radio station so I guess there is a season 2 if they opt for it.
    He's a total trainwreck! I hadn't heard about the lawsuit though. I wonder what the grounds are for that one. He's nuts, so he's suing HER?
    A signature should go here.

• Rock Star Minion

I'm guessing he got paid some good money to do this show.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

He was on "Best Week Ever" last week, I can't really remember what the subject was about but it was something about "Reality TV Stars" (or maybe it was child stars?) and he said something like they are going about it the wrong way, the real way to stay in the spotlight was to go rob a convenience store every few years so people don't forget about you. Uh, okay, freak.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

It was because of a breakdown on the reality show that he had to go into rehab again, and for whatever reason, the radio station "let him go". I don't know the whole story behind that. I'd look it up, but I just don't care that much.
    A signature should go here.

Whether or not he's nuts isn't a factor in his lawsuit against that skuz Jamie White. She bashed him while he was in rehab. Hey, I'm sure she has her fans out there. But this is a woman who was in a long distance marriage (MD hubby in Colorado) AND had a boyfriend here in L.A. It isn't like she gets to be the poster child for the most well-adjusted adult out there.

Oh, dear. I hate to be defending Danny, but...

The thing is, Danny IS sick--not only is he an addict, but he's been diagnosed with a number of mental disorders--IIRC, OCD and depression are just two that I recall. His lifelong addiction problems have exacerbated his mental problems. All of this is laid on an emotional foundation of being a badly abused child, plus all the craziness that goes with the entertainment business.

He has NO ability to make a living outside the 'entertainment world'; but that world has damaged him as much has the drugs and alcohol that he can't stay away from. He has a wife and 2 kids, and he has to do something to support them, even though what he does to make that living makes his problems worse.

I listened to Danny's radio show for about 5 or 6 years, and the thing that I think has kept Danny from killing himself for a LONG time is that he's been able to channel his pain and his rage and his horror aoubt life into "the funny" and various radio stations have provided him an outlet to BE funny and support his family.

Without that job, I don't know that Danny can manage to survive.

This show isn't funny, and I don't think it's pathetic. I think it's tragic. And because I've spent so many hours listening to Danny, laughing at all the jokes he made at his own expense, I feel like I owe it to him to watch. Because I was laughing all those years at what has been killing Danny.

So I'll watch, and I'll witness, because I feel like I owe him that much for all the mornings he helped me start out with a smile.

Jamie, BTW? I don't know any words that can fully encompass the UNFUNNY slut skankiness of Jamie White. Really, just canNOT stand her.

What she allegedly said--and I didn't hear this, because I quit listening the Tuesday after Danny was fired--was that Danny was DRUNK ON THE AIR, and that he had verbally abused his wife and kids there in the station offices.

Now, like I said--I didn't hear that. I read in the LA Times that those were the allegations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast