Disney and Raven-Symone Unveil "That's So Raven" Fragrance & Cosmetics Collection
9/29/05 - Disney Consumer Products

Beauty and Personal Care Industry Leaders Townley Cosmetics and boom! Bring Products to Market Beginning in October

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 29, 2005--The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS - News) and international teen superstar Raven-Symone (a.k.a. Raven), of Disney Channel's hit series "That's So Raven," introduced a new fragrance and cosmetics collection for tween girls today at an exclusive launch event in New York City. The collection, from Disney Consumer Products and licensees Townley Cosmetics and boom!, reflects the spirited, fresh and warm "That's So Raven" brand for today's tween. It offers the opportunity for girls to express themselves with this season's hottest color palettes and a fun new fragrance, all while further connecting with their favorite TV series and star. Both lines will be available at May Dept. stores, Wal-Mart, Limited Too, Claire's stores and specialty retailers nationwide beginning in October.

"I am a make-up and fragrance fanatic who likes creating art with all kinds of beautiful color and texture, so the process of working alongside the pros to create these lines was an intriguing and fun experience for me," said Raven-Symone. She continued, "I also wanted to provide some tips to girls about the best way to apply make-up so that it looks natural and doesn't freak their parents out."

"Raven-Symone is a great inspiration and role model to girls everywhere," said Shiela Ullery, category director, health and beauty, Disney Consumer Products. She continued, "We've seen a tremendous response to `That's So Raven' products such as apparel and video games, so extending the brand into personal care was a natural fit. Working alongside industry leaders boom! and Townley Cosmetics, we set out to develop a line that truly captures her energy and spirit while playing up the series' fun attributes."
Full Story - Disney and Raven-Symone Unveil "That's So Raven" Fragrance & Cosmetics Collection