Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Completely true. My best friend is in the show and told me yesterday that Denver is indeed the last stop. Not a huge surprise to them since 3 people have already quit the show out of desperation and houses have been barely 1/2 full. The good news is the double CD will come out in March and is reported to be excellent.

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by Goin2Disneyland
    Playbill.com announced today that On The Record will be closing after its Denver engagement, which concludes July 31, 2005.
    Well.....poop. I was looking forward to seeing it with my daughters!!

• I was deleted.

I saw it in December here in Minnesota. I personally loved it. I bought the soundtrack that they are mailing in March. They said it would come out then and be in stores by Sept. But that was months ago. I'm sorry to see it go. I enjoyed it. The young girls in their princess dresses probably didn't like it that much. This sort of show would be a great addition to the park and/or Downtown Disney in my opinion. I liked the mixing between songs not to mention I knew them all. The 14 year olds next to me kept looking them up to see where they were from. (They were rather loud too.) I'm not the big expert on shows either but it was entertaining to me.

As for the person who mentioned it at a school, that's cool. We had a musical that was themed and some kids and I always wished we could do a Disney segment of it. Oh well. I graduated. heh.

• keep moving forward...

whoa sage! the head on your avatar is blinking today
    thats a new feature

• Busa Simba Busa Simba Yo!

I was planning to join my friends in San Diego who are season ticket holders to the Civic Theater in September for a show and they just go this message....
    Bummer, especially since this most recent issue of the Disney Insider was promoting it.

“Disney Theatrical Productions is closing the tour of Disney’s ON THE RECORD prior to our scheduled engagement. Therefore, as part of your subscription, we are pleased to announce that we have made special arrangements with the producers of EVITA to offer you the same seats, the same prices and the same performance to the new touring production of EVITA, playing at the Civic Theatre July 12-17.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12