Thread: Orphan

Orphan

I saw the movie Orphan yesterday and I thought it was a very good movie. The suspense threw this movie was great. It seems like threw this whole movie you felt like something bad could happend at any time. At times I was like is something bad going to happen or not and that suspense I got was one of the things that made this movie really good. Also Isabelle Fuhrman did a very good job playing Esther. Esther was really frighting in this movie. What is interesting is at times Esther seemed so innocent and that made her even more frighting. I will for sure be getting this on Blu-ray when it comes out.

Orphan | In Theaters July 24

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Re: Orphan

The ending of this movie leaked months ago and it just made me want to see it less.

Gary Coleman should have been cast for a bigger sense of realism.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Banned User

This movie looks so scary, but I heard it is really good. I don't know if I am courageous enough to watch it just yet though!

Quote Originally Posted by Tui View Post
    The ending of this movie leaked months ago and it just made me want to see it less.

Gary Coleman should have been cast for a bigger sense of realism.
    I did not read about what happens in this movie until after I saw the movie. I don't like to read too much about what happens in the movie until after I see the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by clairebear View Post
    This movie looks so scary, but I heard it is really good. I don't know if I am courageous enough to watch it just yet though!
    I enjoy being scared. You know that since I have seen this movie I have had a hard time turning off the lights when I go to sleep I usually sleep with my night light on anyway. But after seeing this movie just having my night light on is not enough at first. I also keep my bright light on at first, but after a little bit I turn the bright light off lol. I do leave my night light on though. It's all part of the fun