• Banned User

Legally Blondes?

Has anyone ever seen this? I just saw its coming on ABC Family on Sunday and was curious about it. I loooooved the first two

• She was sweet as a peach

Re: Legally Blondes?

I can't imagine this one being the same caliber. The first two had Reese Witherspoon. This one has the girl twins from "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody."

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

And even though "Legally Blonde 2" had Reese in it, I really don't think it was nearly as good as the first installment. Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see if this stuff turns into another "Bring it On" franchise.

• I'm not really here

Loved the first one.

Have serious issues with the 2nd one. They spent the entire first movie taking someone who would be stereotyped as a ditzy blond bunny and turning her into an intelligent, caring, compassionate lawyer who graduated from Harvard as valedictorian. The 2nd movie then comes along and turns her back into a more ditzy lawyer. I think it was sad that they would take the route they did with it.

Not even going to care about this 3rd one.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Banned User

Yeah i mean, i love Reese but i think the twins from The Suite Life are pretty cute too, i love their accents! They're showing the first two movies before this one so ill probably just spend all day on the couch and watch all three...

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by MissChristine View Post
    And even though "Legally Blonde 2" had Reese in it, I really don't think it was nearly as good as the first installment. Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see if this stuff turns into another "Bring it On" franchise.
    Oh don't get me started on "Bring it On". LOVED the original (and I can't stand cheerleaders normally). I have it on DVD. I tolerated the 2nd one. The 3rd and 4th ones blew hairy donkey 'nads.