• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Monsters swarm auditions for halloween event (Knott's) - OC Register, 8/3/09

Monsters swarm Knott's auditions | haunt, knott, audition, monday, casting - News - OCRegister.com

Generally, job candidates would be discouraged from snarling in the faces of their prospective bosses, rolling around on the floor, or screaming wildly during job interviews.

But the 200 people who auditioned at Knott's Berry Farm on Monday weren't there to get jobs as smiling greeters near the park's front gates. Instead, they were hoping to become "street monsters," the wandering zombies, knights, and evil cowboys whose sole purpose for existence seems to be coaxing glass-shattering screams from Halloween Haunt visitors.
    Much more at the link, including some great photos.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Future Imagineer! =D

Re: Monsters swarm auditions for halloween event (Knott's) - OC Register, 8/3/09

I didn't know they held auditions for these parts. Haha! That's funny
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Re: Monsters swarm auditions for halloween event (Knott's) - OC Register, 8/3/09

we auditioned??..... i dont remember that part.

• FastPass n00b

It's even weirder seeing "normal" people in an everyday room performing like this than it is inside the blood-n-guts Halloween park.

they used to have auditions a long time ago and then basically rehired the good ones with auditions and then stopped all together..but then talent started getting lazy or thinking they owned the place so they brought back the auditions to basically get rid of the ones they saw problems with and also some vets thought auditions are beneath them since they've been there for a while
    Snootch to the Nooch!!!!