Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Princess of my own world

Re: Eclipse Movie (Twilight Saga Book #3)

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    Wasn't Charlotte the woman Jasper's friend Peter fell in love with and ran away with? And I think Jasper had seen them once or twice after then before he met Alice.
    Yes I believe you're right. Cause they show back up in Breaking Dawn to support the Cullen's.

Thanks for updating the cast list. Ooo maybe I should add it to the first post.

Okay the kid for Seth is so cute!!
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by PrncssZ View Post
    Okay the kid for Seth is so cute!!
    Yeah, but the kid looks like he's 10! Isn't Seth supposed to be 14 or 15?
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

First who names their kid Boo Boo? That's like naming your kid "Accident." But he does look like the type that would just curl up and be a lap-ish dog once in werewolf form. I like the casting for Leah. Leah in my mind was gorgeous and you always questioned Sam for ditching her. So good casting there.

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    First who names their kid Boo Boo? That's like naming your kid "Accident." But he does look like the type that would just curl up and be a lap-ish dog once in werewolf form. I like the casting for Leah. Leah in my mind was gorgeous and you always questioned Sam for ditching her. So good casting there.
    Seth is only 13, surprising I know.

Crazy parents... lol that's all I have to say for the kids name. At least he's a movie star and will be remembered for it lol

I like Leah's casting too for the exact reason you to. She had to be beautiful, so much more than Emily, to show the power of imprinting.

Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

Check this out!! He's signed on for 3 movies! That means they're splitting Breaking Dawn up

Twilight Lexicon Boo Stewart: Iím Signed On For Three Movies

Twilight Lexicon Boo Boo Stewart: Access Hollywood Video

Twilight Lexicon Boo Boo Stewart: Up to the Physical Challenge

He is SSSSOOOOO adorable!!

Wildcat Projects

• far, far away from DL

I think Boo Boo misunderstood the 3 picture deal. Summit is saying 5th Twilight Saga film is premature. Summit Entertainment Talk Of Fifth Twilight Film Is Premature | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Quote Originally Posted by disneygirl View Post
    I think Boo Boo misunderstood the 3 picture deal. Summit is saying 5th Twilight Saga film is premature. Summit Entertainment Talk Of Fifth Twilight Film Is Premature | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    Thanks for the link! I heard about this today. Poor kid lol

Wildcat Projects

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

Maybe they slip Seth and Leah into the second one? Establish part of the other pack early?

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    Maybe they slip Seth and Leah into the second one? Establish part of the other pack early?
    The second one's done filming.

He was probably referring to Eclipse then 2 parts of Breaking Dawn, like the rumors have said.

Wildcat Projects

• Senior Minion

Here's a link to what some designers think Bella's wedding dress should look like:
    SPOILER ALERT! - Fashion Designers Sketch Bella's Wedding Dress - The Twilight Saga - Celebrity - In Style

I like #2, 3 and 7.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Directly directed

I really like dress number 2. What's up with dress number 4 though?

So I have a few things

I love the wedding dresses Can't decide on a favorite, but I guess Twilight Lexicon was given the actual dress design from another site they know, who got it from Stephenie Meyer, herself. The link has that dress on it

Twilight Lexicon Bellaís Wedding Dress on InStyle

And... another funny commercial lol this time with Jackson Rathbone for an Anti-Smoking Campaign.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z73IKR2-svc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Jackson Rathbone In Anti-Smoking Commercial Version 1[/ame]

Wildcat Projects

• Practically Magic

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    Here's a link to what some designers think Bella's wedding dress should look like:
    SPOILER ALERT! - Fashion Designers Sketch Bella's Wedding Dress - The Twilight Saga - Celebrity - In Style

I like #2, 3 and 7.
    I'm not into Twilight, but I love wedding dresses. Turns out I have a vintage pink wedding gown that looks like dress #10.

• Mrs. J. Depp

Gosh Boo Boo makes a perfect Seth Clearwater.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

I like the Monique L. dress but after reading what Meyers had to say about the dress...No one had it right.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast