Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

• 3Ls:Law Lost & disneyLand

Talking Which Disney rides could easily be 'rethemed' to include Marvel characters?

Okay, you knew this thread was coming the minute you heard the news.

This is total sarcasm by the way, just figured we should all have a little fun and come up with some totally 'great' mash-up ideas.

I know someone mentioned in the other thread changing Nemo's Sub's into Namor's journey to Atlantis.

How about we turn Space Mountain into the Fantastic Four ride? The room at first ramp up could be changed to make you 'experience the thrill of being zapped with cosmic radiation' and then your ship plummets through space as it crashes back to earth.

Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin could be Hulk's Rampage, because "it's not just 'Hulk Smash', it's also 'Hulk Spin'" (I'm trademarking that)

That's just a few...what are your ideas? If we work fast enough we can have the park rethemed in time for x-mas!

• Kawasaki Kreep

Re: Which Disney rides could easily be 'rethemed' to include Marvel characters?

I'm scared....

Imagineers please look away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Jenny1987 View Post
    Oh dear sweet zombie jesus on a stick no.

• Kawasaki Kreep

How about a re-theme of Buzz where we get to shoot marvel characters and save the world from excessive spandex?

Edit: Instead of the current whimsical laser guns every one gets a Remington 870 loaded with 00 buckshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Jenny1987 View Post
    Oh dear sweet zombie jesus on a stick no.

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

The parking lots. We could use them for aiming purposes. "back up until you hear Spider-Man scream"

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by evmo View Post
    I'm scared....

Imagineers please look away.
    Yeah, I'm actually afraid to give Disney some evil ideas in this thread. I abstain.

• Comets? Comets!

I can't really see this ever happening. I don't see any Power Ranger attractions.

• We Want The Redhead

Just give 'em DCA, and leave Disneyland alone.
    Sub-Mariner Talk with Namor, The Baxter Building Of Terror, It's an Ant-Man's Life, Sgt. Fury's Howlin' Midway Mania, The Orange Stinger can become The Red Skull, and while we're at it, DCA can take that stupid dragon too....
    First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
    First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
    BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

• hi!

the Enchanted Tiki Room is just asking for a bunch of little singing Wolverines and Cyclops'...

and what would we need Mickey for in Fantasmic! when a superhero can just do a quick fly-by and kill the evil queen/old hag/dragon/chernabog/ursula ?
    -plagued

• Who Gave Rob an Avatar?

The x-men can have Tomorrowland.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Woman View Post
    Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

• 3Ls:Law Lost & disneyLand

No idea? Okay fine well then allow me to continue to ruin your childhood memories:

Mainstreet USA? Nope, let's go ahead and change that to NYC. Now we can have superhero battles on the rooftops of the buildings. Spidey and swing down from the roof. It'd be perfect!

Sleepy Beauty Castle? DOOM Castle. Fantasyland could then be changed into Latveria.

It's a Small World could be the Avengers Tower. Replace all the figures with different members of the Avengers. Cuz, serious, EVERYONE in the marvel universe has been an Avengers.

Tom Sawyer's Island is now Genosha. Safe haven for all mutants.

Innoventions? Tony Stark's World of Tomorrow.

Seriously, this is pretty easy!

• "The Musical Quil"

"Tha Maaaalaa-booomer!"

• Seasick

Donald Duck will be replaced by Howard the Duck.

Indiana Jones will have a Spider-Man overlay - "my spidey senses are tingling, must be a snake around here".
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

• Older Than Dirt

I would hate to see Marvel anything in Disneyland, but I could see them making a spiderman ride out of soaring over California where you're swinging between the buildings with Spidey chasing a bad guy.

• Banned User

The Millionaire Building and Hollywood and Dine are the perfect spots for a Marvel attraction... no need to replace anything when you've got two large buildings going empty.

At the very least, I think they should keep Marvel out of the Magic Kingdom parks, no matter what. The last thing the MK parks need are licensed characters when so many Disney-made properties go unnoticed.

• Sock Puppet

you can retheme POTC to be based on Marvel 1602. In all seriousness though, I do not think this will ever happnen

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast