Exclamation TIX NOW ON SALE - Open to Public - Prin. & Frog inside Burbank Studios w/exp.

FYI: Tickets are now being sold to see Princess & Frog INSIDE The Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, inside the Lot, inside a movie theatre, along with the usual "experience" for kids. The "Exclusive Engagement":

The Princess and the Frog Ticketing
    1-800-Disney6
    Nov 25 - Dec 13

This usually happens at the El Capitain -

I think this is the first time they have ever sold public tickets to see the film INSIDE the Studio Lot? Have any of you heard of that happening before?

Re: TIX NOW ON SALE - Open to Public - Prin. & Frog inside Burbank Studios w/exp.

PS: I checked the Ticket Website, and Postcard, and they do say this is the "First Time Ever" (they have invited the public inside the gates for a film showing like this at the studio theatre).

The postcard does show a drawing of the facade of the "historic studio movie theatre" on the Studio lot, and a contact of mine just confirmed it was just remodeled inside ('cause the post card says "in a brand new theatre", yet it shows the historic facade).

(And Stage 3, which is also shown, and it is currently empty, so it is available for the "experience" part of it..).

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: TIX NOW ON SALE - Open to Public - Prin. & Frog inside Burbank Studios w/exp.

Most excellent! Thank you for sharing the info!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Wow. That would simply be awesome to watch a new movie in the studio. Thanks for sharing the info!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

I saw a commercial for this last night here in NY, and looked into it. It sounds AMAZING but tickets here are $50!! Plus they must be releasing the tickets in some strange way, because there were no general admission tickets and the only reserved seating started in the second section back in Row U!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

The theater has been in remodeling mode all summer long so it's actually a treat for people to see this in a brand new theater.

I'm thinking I'll do this on the 30th 9:30pm. Who's with me?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

I just searched the General Admission for every single show time, and there are absolutely NONE left! The only ones left are various amounts in the "Royal" Section, and they're each $50. Pass.

Does anyone know how much the regular admission tickets were? Just curious

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

I got a flyer in the mail today, 4 panel fold-out like they sometimes send for the El Capitan. The prices listed there are $20 each (group rate, 20 or more people) $30 general admission and $50 for the royal package which includes a reserved seat, mardi gras beads and a litho. from the movie. They also list activities for the family: "meet the Disney princesses; learn to draw from a real Disney animator; swing on ropes, climb trees and compete in games of skill at the bayou adventure; put yourself in the movie at our Kodak photo locations. See the movie in a brand new state of the art movie theatre right on the studio lot!"

I just checked the website and looked at general admission tickets for Nov. 28. It listed them as available, so there might have been a problem if they weren't earlier. I didn't buy them, can't afford $60 even if it is on my birthday!
    Last edited by SnorkletsMom; 09-09-2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: add ticket info.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Has anyone gotten tix for the NY event? It is saying everything I'm looking for is sold out, but I can't believe the theater is THAT small/THAT many people are going to see it? The few that are available are the $50 seats - AND it says limit 1 ticket.

We also jsut got hosed on tickets via the Facebook rate - requested 4 but was forced to buy 1 (without realizing it was jsut 1) and now its
    "Sold out" so we have 1 ticket instead of 4. We are disputing, though, so hopefully we'll get our money back.

SO FRUSTRATING. Has anyone been successful?
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
    Wow. That would simply be awesome to watch a new movie in the studio. Thanks for sharing the info!
    I agree! I wish I wasn't across the country right now!