• Banned User

Cool To all those who are in LA and NY:

HAVE YOU SEEN Princess and the frog?????

if so how was it? details, ppl, DETAILS!

• User

Re: To all those who are in LA and NY:

Yes! I saw it last night at the Disney Studios! (haha I'm actually still wearing my wristband from the event.) It was the last showing of the day (9:30pm) so we didn't leave until 1am. XD It was an amazing experience. The movie itself was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I really connected with some of the situations. Great messages. AMAZING CHARACTERS! I don't think I really could hate any of the characters... well except for Dr. Facilier for a few minutes. Tiana is definitely one of my favorite princesses now. um... (haha sorry I'm really trying to stay away from spoilers and everything...) Well, everything about the film was fantastic. I definitely think that it is well on it's way to becoming a classic. There's a few tearjerker moments (well, depending if you cry easily in movies... like me. ) But it's also very funny. Naveen is hilarious. XD the songs are great too, i still don't understand all that ridiculous backlash against the fact that Randy Newman was in charge of the music and not Menken. I've been listening to the soundtrack almost nonstop since I got it Monday. um... I don't know how much I'm helping. haha I probably should stop. I'd love to give even more info, but that would be spolerific.

Oh and what the heck, I nearly forgot to say that THE ANIMATION IS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and this is what I want to do with my life... that would be a failure to forget the animation. )

Counting down the days until December 11th so I can see it again, if that tells you anything.

• keh!

i was there last night at the 9:30pm show as well. the movie was wonderful, really beautiful to watch. my fav. characters are Ray and Dr. Facilier.

i think i laughed the hardest when...
    Spoiler
    Louis tries playing on the steam boat and jumps out when they try to shoot him, hahaha, that was so hillarious!

the music was a lot of fun, lots of energy. i think it was a very satisfying movie.

as for the ultimate disney experience after, it was nice and all, but i could easily go through that stuff in an instant, not enough to keep me there for 45 min. i was there for the movie in mind, didn't matter if it was not the walt disney studios : )

and it was shown in digital projection, not film, so the quality was amazing.

• User

I went for the movie, but the fact that it was at the Disney Studios made it even better. I thought that the Ultimate Disney Experience was pretty fun, although it did seem to be really quick. haha We stayed until they closed. XD Did you by any chance go on a tour? It was an amazing experience, although I wish it wasn't so rushed. I would've loved to spend more time in each place. I often fell behind taking pictures... and probably missed some cool info. Oh well. I got to see the soundstage they filmed TRON on and see Flynn's helmet... it's all good. And I saw the Rocketeer helmet. Too cool. And it's always nice to see where I'll hopefully get a job in the future. (The Animation Building.) haha I wish we could've gone in there, but that is across the street. XD

• keh!

there was some fun little stuff at the ultimate experience, but not enough to keep me there for a long time, lol.

i didn't take a tour cuz i've toured the studios before. and it was freezing last night, after the whole thing we just wanted to warm up in the car, lol.

their theater is very nice though, although i sat on the side (but at the aisle) i had a great view, i didn't have to turn my head. twas a fun experience.

I just got home from the 9:30 showing and both my mom and I loved the film. We thought the music was great too, so I bought the soundtrack. I'm definitely going to see it again with a friend. (I don't want to give anything away so that's as far as I'll go.)

Seeing the film early was great, but for me, being on the lot was the highlight of the night. The tour was great and our guide was really nice. I would say the experience is more geared toward a younger crowd, especially the games and play area. Nonetheless, it was still very fun. It was a good opportunity to take photos with the Princesses without the 2 hour lines commonly found at Princess Fantasy Faire. A lot of them had no lines at some points in the evening. We had Royal tickets, so we got the lithograph which I really like. It was well worth the $50 in my opinion.

• i heart plunging v-necks

I also went to the 9:30pm showing last night and paid for the Royal Package. I'm still not convinced that it was worth a $20 premium over the regular ticket price but it was nice having reserved seats, thus being able to arrive later. I didn't get a chance to take the tour and am pretty disappointed about that but there are placards/signs placed around the lot describing the history of the buildings for those who wish to wander between the theatre and welcome center.The film is fun and I will most likely see it again once it opens nationwide. Charlotte came out as my favorite character, she's an absolute loon.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

• keh!

i loved charlotte, her gestures were hillarious.