• Future theatre actress <3

Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake

Little Mermaid 3???

I'm watching the little mermaid dvd I got for Christmas and I saw a preveiw for little mermaid 3 so what I wanna know it if it's a seperate movie or if they mean ariels beginning. Thanks for the help
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• Future Indy Castmember

Re: Little Mermaid 3???

Quote Originally Posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
    I'm watching the little mermaid dvd I got for Christmas and I saw a preveiw for little mermaid 3 so what I wanna know it if it's a seperate movie or if they mean ariels beginning. Thanks for the help
    Good question. When I looked it up, it directed me to Ariel's Beginning. So that pretty much is your answer.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• The 'Big Dreams' Kid

Yeah here are the other titles for Ariel's Beginning on IMDb:

The Little Mermaid III (USA) (working title)

• I'm not really here

Ariel's Beginning is indeed a 3rd Little Mermaid movie. It shows Ariel as a little girl and then as an early teenager. It deals largely with how music became an integral part of Ariel's life. It's no comparison to The Little Mermaid, but it is actually pretty good as far as direct to dvd sequels go. Better than the 2nd which was essentially the 1st in reverse.

If you're a Little Mermaid fan, I would recommend seeing it. It's cute, the animation isn't totally bad. The villain isn't stellar, but oh well. One of the last direct to DVD so we can forgive it that.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Shifting cargo

My question is, why do they keep going back to movies and making third and fourth installments? It's in no way a mark again The Little Mermaid or the quality of it, but I wonder why they do that.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."