• Seeker of Fun

Donald Duck's Snowball Fight

My question is this: For months, I've been trying to find Donald Duck's famous snowball fight with his nephews. As a kid, I remember watching it, and thought it was "connected" with other cartoons. I just can't remember what it was. Does anyone know where to purchase this? I know I can watch it on youtube, etc. but would love to own a copy. Can anyone help? Thanks so much!!
    Last edited by pratt55; 02-17-2010 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Moved to entertainment section

• Banned User

Re: Donald Duck's Snowball Fight

no idea, sorry.

• Seeker of Fun

I can watch this on youtube, but still can't find it anywhere to purchase!!! Years ago, it was part of an hour long Christmas special. The first half was the snowball fight, Goofy skiiing, and the last half hour was Mickey's Christmas Carol. I bought Mickey's Christmas Carol, but still looking for the snowball fight with Donald, and Goofy skiiing would be a plus too. If anyone knows......let me know!!

• Yeti Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by 4Apples4Disney View Post
    I can watch this on youtube, but still can't find it anywhere to purchase!!! Years ago, it was part of an hour long Christmas special. The first half was the snowball fight, Goofy skiiing, and the last half hour was Mickey's Christmas Carol. I bought Mickey's Christmas Carol, but still looking for the snowball fight with Donald, and Goofy skiiing would be a plus too. If anyone knows......let me know!!
    Donald's Snow Fight is available on "The Chronological Donald: Volume Two", which is a Walt Disney Treasures set that's out of print (But it can still be bought new from dealers on Amazon).

• Future Skipper

If we're thinking of the same cartoon, it's on this: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Mickeys-Magical-Christmas-Snowed-House/dp/B002MCI98Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1266295970&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse: Robby Benson, Jodi Benson, Paige O'Hara, David Ogden Stiers, Burny Mattinson: Movies & TV[/ame]
    Edit: Nevermind. Different cartoon.
    Last edited by JungleCruiseFan; 02-15-2010 at 09:01 PM.

• Minion

Alot of the shorts, and disneyland footage got released in the silver cases a few years ago, and i think one of them is donald shorts
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Shablagoo!

The cartoon you are referring to is "Donald's Snow Fight". It is available on Volume 2 of the Chronological Donald.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

I have a thead with the same question. I have "Donald's Snowball Fight" on VHS with a collection of other Christmas Silly Symphonies entitled "A Walt Disney Christmas ". I wondered if it was going to be released again as that package because the other features were also fantastic.

• Seeker of Fun

Thanks for all the info!!!!!!! Now I know what Donald to look for, just have to find the Goofy one.........although maybe it's grouped with the Donald collection. My kids watched the snowball fight a few weeks ago, and were laughing like crazy!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

maybe a link to the You Tube so we can see which one you are talking about.
    I have several Donald Cartoons (no, not my favorite, I just try to pick up the oldies when I see them...prefer them more)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Thanks for all the info!!!!!!! Now I know what Donald to look for, just have to find the Goofy one.........although maybe it's grouped with the Donald collection. My kids watched the snowball fight a few weeks ago, and were laughing like crazy!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They also have two collections going on.
    Classic Cartoon Favorites
    and
    Fun Factory

I don't know if what your looking for in on those.
    You can purchase most of them through the Movie Club.
    I just got out my "The Chronological Donald Volume 1 (1934-1941) to see if it's on there. Nothing is labeled "Donald's Snow Ball fight" on Volume 1.
    You can also get the treasures through the Club too ( I don't know which ones).

Edit:
    Looked it up and you can get volume 2 at the club.
    You can still purchase the following Treasures:

•Disney Rarities, Celebrated Shorts (1920-1960)
    •Disneyland USA
    •Elfego Baca and the Swamp Fox, Legendary Heroes
    •Mickey Mouse in Black and White Volume 2
    •More Silly Symphonies
    •On the Front Lines
    •The Adventures of Oswald The Lucky Rabbit
    •The Adventures of Spin & Marty
    •The Chronological Donald, Volume Two (1942-1946)
    •The Complete Pluto Volume One
    •The Mickey Mouse Club
    •The Mickey Mouse Club Featuring The Hardy Boys
    •The Mickey Mouse Club Presents: Annette (1957-1958 Season)
    •Tomorrow Land

And if you purchase a full price DVD, you get a free collectors pin (I think 8 to choose from).
    And 30% of your entire order (members)
    Last edited by DLFreak71; 02-15-2010 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Update on Donald Treasure's
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

I take that back.
    The Club doesn't have Fun Factory any more
    and the Cartoon Classics only has the holiday one.
    Disney Shopping some Cartoon Classics.
    There is fun factory too.
    The donald one has: "Donald's funniest moments in a new sidesplitting collection of Disney's animated classics. Includes ''Canvas Back Duck,'' *''Donald's Cousin Gus,'' ''Daddy Duck,'' *''Window Cleaners,'' *''Self Control,'' ''Contrary Condor'' and *''Donald's Golf Game.'' Dolby Digital Sound. Not Rated"

-DVD description from Disney shopping.com website

*Also on Chronological Donald Volume 1.

Goofy's Fun Factory has: Join your favorite Disney pals as they celebrate some of Goofy's funniest moments in this sidesplitting collection of cartoon treasures. Goofy's out of the doghouse and starring in his own collection of seven short films. It's time for fun at work with Donald and Mickey in ''Clock Cleaners.'' Then, in ''Father's Week-End,'' keeping an eye on Junior makes for a nonstop day of so-called rest. Hang on for hilarity when Goofy gets a boat in ''Aquamania'' and more! Not rated.

-DVD description from Disney shopping.com website
    Last edited by DLFreak71; 02-15-2010 at 11:24 PM.
    Quote by Al:
    -Al Lutz

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

I take it the OP found what they were looking for.
    Quote by Al:
    -Al Lutz

• Seeker of Fun

Again, I would like to truly thank everyone for all the information!! I've been overwhelmed, (in a good way) with all the resources thrown out. I spent about 3 hours the other night looking up all this stuff. I really appreciate all the effort!!! Geez, I really want to meet some of you guys at Disneyland someday!!