• Circle of Ancients

Drew Brees is going to Disney World

Breaking News,

Drew Brees from the World Champion New Orleans Saints is going to WDW on Monday for a special ticker tape parade down Main Street U.S.A..

The parade will take place at 11:55am.

Drew Brees — ‘I’m Going to Disney World’ Disney Parks Blog

Drew Brees led the New Orleans Saints to a Super Bowl victory over the Indianapolis Colts tonight in South Florida, so what do you think he’s going to do next? Come to Disney World, of course!

After making several memorable plays against the Colts in the 31-17 Super Bowl XLIV win, Drew looked into the TV cameras and proclaimed “I’m going to Disney World!’’

Drew joins a long list of marquee athletes from a variety of sports, such as Michael Phelps, Tom Brady, Michael Jordan, Joe Montana and Magic Johnson, who have uttered that iconic phrase after winning a major championship.

Like those athletes, Drew is appearing in a nationwide commercial this week and heading to Walt Disney World Resort where he’ll celebrate his team’s magical Super Bowl win with a ticker tape parade down Main Street USA at the Magic Kingdom along with several NFL Youth kids.
    Last edited by sir clinksalot; 02-07-2010 at 07:51 PM.

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Re: Drew Brees is going to Disney World

Wow!!! That's awesome. Congrats to Drew and the New Orleans Saints, it's been a grueling road for them but I guess this moment makes up for everything!

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

• Just the Facts

Re: Drew Brees is going to Disney World

He's also going to Mardi Gras, he's King in the Baachus crew parade. New Orleans gets a Disney Princess and a Super Bowl in the same year.