Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    Brian and Ali also like to watch Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Kim Possible, and Hercules.

Timon & Pumba is lame. That is an insult to the great movie it inspired.

Aren't Aladdin and Hercules on Toon Disney though? We don't have toon disney just Disney Channel. Luckily, there are no more "preschooler disney" shows watched here anymore! bleech! Stanley was okay but the rest of them ick! Jo Jo's Circus is awful and PB & J Otter was soo irritating!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    I did really like Rollie Poliie Ollie and Bear in the Big Blue House. But I sure am grateful that our Playhouse DIsney days are over.

Yes Aladdin and Hercules are Toon Disney shows. We should tape them and send them up to you guys.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Oh I forgot about Rolie Polie Olie and Bear!! Shawn LOVED those two!! There was one Bear tape that got banned when he was about 2 because we couldn't take one more episode of the "Potty" song! But he LOVED Bear soo much! I will agree with you on that one!!!

• Again! Again! Again!

Am I the only one who can never get enough of Kuzco? Emperor's New Groove is one of our all time favorite movies. We quote it constantly. "No touchy" is something we use all the time to tell the kids not to touch something.
    Oh you KNOW I love ENG!!! Helloooo!

Hey are you related to Katbot?
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    I am quite suspicious of that name I tell you.

I soooo know that you share my love of ENG! I am really glad that Patrick Warburton is going to stay on as Kronk. He has a great career going with Disney these days.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

• -Going Retro-

I am quite suspicious of that name I tell you.

I soooo know that you share my love of ENG! I am really glad that Patrick Warburton is going to stay on as Kronk. He has a great career going with Disney these days.

He's the reason I still ride Soarin'

I had no idea they are doing a sequel good stuff!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    He's the reason I still ride Soarin'

I had no idea they are doing a sequel good stuff!
    He voices Buzz Lightyear in the "Buzz Lightyear of Star Commmand" cartoon. Add that cartoon to the list of ones the kids like to watch.

NO GOATS!

• -Going Retro-

Just had to say as I finally got rid of the Gummi Bears song from my head...Sparky decides to download the song and play it contiuesuly! Guess what's in my head again??

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

I'm excited to hear about the New Groove series. Hope that Eartha will voice Yzma! Her and Patrick really are 2 of my favorite villains. Just brought out my New Groove CD the other day, and the soundtrack is really terrific. Maybe the tv series will find a way to incorporate Earth Kitt's "Snuff Out the Light"!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin
    I'm excited to hear about the New Groove series. Hope that Eartha will voice Yzma! Her and Patrick really are 2 of my favorite villains. Just brought out my New Groove CD the other day, and the soundtrack is really terrific. Maybe the tv series will find a way to incorporate Earth Kitt's "Snuff Out the Light"!
    My husband and I had a discussion about the voices for the ENG cartoon this morning. We too are hopeful that Eartha Kitt will be back to voice Yzma. She was perfect in the role. Of course it would be great to have David Spade and John Goodman too, but that seems like a long shot.

NO GOATS!

• Banned User

That's just god-awful. I was so sure that Disney Channel wouldn't be able to make a series that is more heinous than "Kim Possible." And then "The Proud Family" premiered. I doubt that a cartoon could get any worse than that, but I shouldn't be too optomistic with this set of new shows.

• Banned User

um... brandy & Mr. Wiskers set a new low... (think sponge bob with a bunny and rich dog instewad of a sponge and starfish...)

Get original programing back... live action.... origianl... not trying to be the next cartoon network... or action network... just be youself...

• Vehicle rotating backward

ENG was great until it dropped the ball with the finale and all the potions. At that point I got deja vu and wondered if I watching a retread of something I had seen before. Namely, the Madam Mimm sequence from Sword in the Stone.

Still the only thing from David Spade that I haven't found irritating, though.

• Banned User

I loved the movie.. thought i dont think the series is good... makes me think of huculies with something else mixed together... (since some other movies didn't do well or had a good enough plot for 65 or so episodes)

• Yup, I'm a real princess.

GUMMY BEARS! That just really retrieved an old memory.

I'm so glad I don't have the Disney channel. It keeps my love for Disney alive.
    I love Disneyland!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast