Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1

    • Infinitized!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    5,910

    Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    Found this on the net. I'm assuming it's concept art for Davy Jones:



    Also, If you go to this site, you'll hear a line by Geoffrey Rush. I don't remeber it being in Curse of the Black Pearl so I'm assuming it's from Dead Man's Chest:
    http://www.deadmentellnotales.com/pa...ROD/POC/POC2Vp

  2. #2

    • meganmegaphone
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Franciscoooo
    Posts
    418

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    Woah... that is some major alge going on right there!

    "Back off, Lilo... he's all mine!"
    My MySpace... or...My Facebook
    Coldplay = Love

    "Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

  3. #3

    • far, far away from DL
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lititz, Pennsylvaina
    Posts
    814

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    Wonder how long it takes to get into that costume? I think it will look great on film. ILM is doing the effects for the movie. So that will make it even better.

    Sabrina

  4. #4

    • Give Peace a Chance
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    8 miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    674

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    That is one ugly dude! Thanks for the link!
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș









  5. #5

    • ...TWO BITS!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Disneyland, USA
    Posts
    3,247

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    Rumor has it this will be completely CGI character. Even though the actor is walking around on set, he will be covered in CGI. But this is just rumor, mind you.

    "You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

    "With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

  6. #6

    • Original Mice-Chatter
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,255

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    The link only took me to a poster- where else do I look?

  7. #7

    • MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oakland CA
    Posts
    5,724
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa
    Found this on the net. I'm assuming it's concept art for Davy Jones:



    Also, If you go to this site, you'll hear a line by Geoffrey Rush. I don't remeber it being in Curse of the Black Pearl so I'm assuming it's from Dead Man's Chest:
    http://www.deadmentellnotales.com/pa...ROD/POC/POC2Vp
    Looks like Cthulu decided to go as a pirate for Halloween.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

  8. #8

    • Infinitized!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    5,910

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys
    The link only took me to a poster- where else do I look?
    I just posted the link becasue when you go to that site a sound file starts playing and it's Geoffrey Rush saying a line, but I didn't hear it in Curse of the Black Pearl so it must be from Dead Man's Chest.

  9. #9

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,388

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    Davy Jones was such a sweet and lovable Monkey. Now the son of a bitch is getting all bad on us. I, for one, am no longer a believer, Mr. Da-a-vy! Damn you.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 11-01-2005 at 12:05 AM.

  10. #10

    •   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    14,568
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvstitch
    Woah... that is some major alge going on right there!
    And to think, I used to call my Brother Squid Face....
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

    YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

  11. #11

    • Infinitized!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    5,910

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior
    Davy Jones was such a sweet and lovable Monkey. Now the son of a bitch is getting all bad on us. I, for one, am no longer a believer, Mr. Da-a-vy! Damn you.
    I take it you don't know Pirate mythology and know who Davy Jones really is?

  12. #12

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,388

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa
    I take it you don't know Pirate mythology and know who Davy Jones really is?
    Well, he used to be "too busy singin' to put any body down". Of couurse I know about pirate mythology, and Davy Jones lore in particular. It was a humorous analogy. A person without a sense of humor is a myth in their own right. Think about it, Barbossa. Before you attack somebody with a put down again, take a look at yourself.

  13. #13

    • Infinitized!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    5,910

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior
    Well, he used to be "too busy singin' to put any body down". Of couurse I know about pirate mythology, and Davy Jones lore in particular. It was a humorous analogy. A person without a sense of humor is a myth in their own right. Think about it, Barbossa. Before you attack somebody with a put down again, take a look at yourself.
    What ?? It was merely a question! I didn't attack you! If you are that type of person then I suggest you take a look at your post #9 in this thread and re-think your use of words on message boards such as this!

  14. #14

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    22,687

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa
    Also, If you go to this site, you'll hear a line by Geoffrey Rush. I don't remeber it being in Curse of the Black Pearl so I'm assuming it's from Dead Man's Chest:
    That line is indeed from Curse of the Black Pearl. I don't remember which scene though. But I have heard it before.


  15. #15

    • Infinitized!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    5,910

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

    Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    That line is indeed from Curse of the Black Pearl. I don't remember which scene though. But I have heard it before.
    Yup, it is from Curse of the Black Pearl. Watched the movie two days ago and Geoffrey Rush says it in the Barbossa vs. Jack Sparrow sword fight scene near the end. Funny I didn't pay attention to it before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest: THE POLL!
    By Aladdin in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 08:08 PM
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest CD
    By Indiana John in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 08:15 PM
  3. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Premiere
    By MAT(sexymatt) in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:03 AM
  4. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
    By AO* in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:36 AM
  5. Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest
    By figment1986 in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 09:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •