Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Minion

Re: What is THE ultimate Walt Disney Classic?

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
    Cinderella
    Pinocchio
    Sleeping Beauty
    Peter Pan

• Sex Panther made by Odeon

I love lilo and Stitch, ya still good! Also sword in the stone is a freakin classic, watched it everyday as a kid.
    Great Odin's raven!

• HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DMCA!

Cinderella
    Jungle Book
    Lady and the Tramp

It's always me

• T'zambezi makes me sneezy

Prob'ly this one:

It reeks of Disney. It's got the songs, the furry comedic animals, the "Disney" plotline, the Disney humor, classic Disney animation, characters, all that jazz. It was also one of the last ones Walt himself personally worked on. And who's more recognizable than Cinderella?

This one's my fav, though.

For me, it's a tough call between Make Mine Music and Melody Time - and I'm not picking these just to be clever and cool because they're so obscure. These really are my absolute favorites of the Disney features, even if they were just collections of shorts rather than features with a single cohesive story.

Essentially being 40's pop music versions of Fantasia, the songs are really what make these truly classic. The songs are instantly memorable and instantly Disney. There is scarcely a word of dialogue that isn't sung, except for the occasional narration. The music intertwines gracefully with the artwork - some of the finest artwork since Fantasia, as well (thanks to such greats as Mary Blair and John Hench).

Peter and the Wolf, Pecos Bill, Johnny Appleseed, Blue Bayou, Once Upon a Wintertime, All the Cats Join In, Johnny Fedora & Alice Bluebonnet, Willie the Operatic Whale, Casey at Bat, and more...!!!! All absolute classics!

These are truly the two most underrated Walt Disney Classics of all time and I highly recommend them if you've never seen them!

• Banned User

I never did care for peter pan, or lion king, nor did I like its a bugs life, the encredibles jungle book, and so many more. I loved snow white, that was awsome!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Mickeys Christmas Carol hands down over here.

• nothing like the sun

It's an odd choice, but I'd probably have to say Sword in the Stone. Because it's almost never aired on TV, and when one of the local basic cable channels would decide to air it (usually around Christmas) it was a big deal; I always had to sit and watch it. Whether I was 10 or 17 or...heck, if it came on this afternoon I'd be glued to it. Such an underrated movie with catchy tunes and endlessly quotable dialogue. "Blow me to Bermuda!"

If I'd been asked this ten years ago, though, it'd have been Little Mermaid. That was definitely my fave as a kid; for my 8th b-day I had a fully LM-themed party with Sebastian-topped pencils and everything. I still like to pretend that horrible sequel doesn't exist.

• fantasmic kid

i try not to look at any of the sequels so as to avoid crying over the ruin that they've caused amonst the disney classics i have never seen a single disney animated sequel with the two exceptions of rescuers down under and lion king 1 and a half

as far as my favorite now its peter pan (which im gonna star in not to long from now yay theater)

im a sucker for the never growing thing what can i say

but ask me the same question back in the long ago time then i hafta go with the brave little toaster which is in my opinion the most under rated animated (not just disney) film ever

the music , the characters, the one liners , its that old familiar story of going back home but in such a new creative way (yes i know its based on a book but it still has that disney story feel to it)
    i feel fantasmic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123