Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Exclamation Sci-Fi Ghost Hunters Halloween special tonight

Just a reminder to all Ghost Hunters fans out there that tonight at 10/9c a special Ghost Hunters episode will be airing on Sci-Fi channel.

• The Unknown Princess

Re: Sci-Fi Ghost Hunters Halloween special tonight

Actually its been going on since Friday and its been "live". (Well not where I live but bleh). You can also look at and interact at www.ghosthunters.net . Have a safe and fun Halloween
    Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Part of the Disney Ohana

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dizzydisneydee
    Actually its been going on since Friday and its been "live". (Well not where I live but bleh). You can also look at and interact at www.ghosthunters.net . Have a safe and fun Halloween
    Actually the show you are talking about is Travel Channels "Most Haunted" (the one filmed in London). I am talking about Sci-Fi Channels "Ghost Hunters" with Jayson and Grant.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

(deleted post due to double posting)

• Still lost in Neverland

I never watch this show anyway. Why is something like this on the Sci Fi channel anyway. It has nothing to do with Science Fiction at all. It belongs on Travel Channel, or Discovery Channel along with Mythbusters, but not on Sci Fi. It's just a time waster as far as I am concerned.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• The Unknown Princess

OMG! You are right. I'm so confused. Can you tell I live up to my name dizzy? TY for pointing it out to me. LOL I would have had so many people watcthing the wrong thing.

That means the website is.... www.mosthauntedlive.net (I again have to guess) I don't get THAT one at work but I get MiceChat.
    Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.
    Part of the Disney Ohana

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy
    I never watch this show anyway. Why is something like this on the Sci Fi channel anyway. It has nothing to do with Science Fiction at all. It belongs on Travel Channel, or Discovery Channel along with Mythbusters, but not on Sci Fi. It's just a time waster as far as I am concerned.
    It is because the study of ghosts is Un-officially considered a science. Plus the Ghost Hunters use a lot of science when it comes to debunking evidence--They rule out evidence by saying carbon minoxide causes this, electricity causes that, Orbs are forms of energy (or dust/insects) and so fourth. So it actually does have to do with science when it comes to debunking ghosts.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Ahh yet even more reason to let my eye twitch with frustration and yell at the TV for how they do investigations and followups. I'll be sure to watch it though.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogie
    Ahh yet even more reason to let my eye twitch with frustration and yell at the TV for how they do investigations and followups. I'll be sure to watch it though.

It sure is a fun show though. I wonder how much sacrifice and effort Jay and Grant put into making such a large community group like T.A.P.S.

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    It sure is a fun show though. I wonder how much sacrifice and effort Jay and Grant put into making such a large community group like T.A.P.S.
    it isn't easy. You got personality conflicts, egos, politics, everyones schedules to work around,etc... and the larger the group the harder it is to work with. We are very lucky with our group.. there are only 5 of us, we get along great, there are no egos, etc. We had to go through about 50 people to get to where we are today. I can only imagine how many people Jay and Grant had to go threw to get thier core group.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

it isn't easy. You got personality conflicts, egos, politics, everyones schedules to work around,etc... and the larger the group the harder it is to work with. We are very lucky with our group.. there are only 5 of us, we get along great, there are no egos, etc. We had to go through about 50 people to get to where we are today. I can only imagine how many people Jay and Grant had to go threw to get thier core group.

Do you think Jay and Grant may have ego's? On tv they don't seem to have any.

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Do you think Jay and Grant may have ego's? On tv they don't seem to have any.
    I wouldn't be suprised if the did. Since this isn't a exact science and there is a lot of assuptions and guess work that goes on (no matter how scientific you try to be), a lot of people develop huge egos thinking this is thier own private realm and if you don't do exactly what they say in the exact same way that they do it, you are doing it all wrong. Add in a weekly TV program about them where they are the stars and give them whatever the hell they want (vans, equipment, etc...) I don't see how they could not have any egos.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I wouldn't be suprised if the did. Since this isn't a exact science and there is a lot of assuptions and guess work that goes on (no matter how scientific you try to be), a lot of people develop huge egos thinking this is thier own private realm and if you don't do exactly what they say in the exact same way that they do it, you are doing it all wrong. Add in a weekly TV program about them where they are the stars and give them whatever the hell they want (vans, equipment, etc...) I don't see how they could not have any egos.

Yeah, I was wondering how they were getting all that equipment on a plumbers pay. I bet they have higher pay with Roto Rooter also. I bet Brian had an ego before he left. I personally like Andy because he seems to be very smart and voices his opinion, but I think he has an ego that is annoying at times. Steve probably has one too. Of course with cameras all around, I bet their ego's get bigger.

I also wonder if Jay and Grant only go on the ghost hunting trips for the televised shows and send other people to areas that are not going to be televised. I mean because with the shows popularity, I bet they have been bombarded with requests to do ghost hunting at certain places. Perhaps their is an off camera ghost hunting crew that also works for both of them the the viewers do not know about.

• And, THEN she said...

Rofl well myself and the bf arent the only ones who yell at them! we twitch and call them choice names too but we still watch kind of like a train wreck..you cant NOT watch it for that "just in case" factor LOL even tho you KNOW they are going to blow things off..but i have to say when that ghost knocked the mini mag flashlight out of Mr. clean's hand the look on his face was priceless!

Sometimes they seem to be making fun of some of the people they investigate for..I hang out on a msn message board that is run by 2 ladies that TAPS investigated their house on the show and they of course found nothing, but they where in their chat room saying that they had activity big time AFTER taps left and they have a ghost cam set up in their house and I have been watching this cam some nights and have seen some stuff that is pretty odd that I dont have an explanation for.
    Last edited by Groomer; 10-31-2005 at 05:51 PM.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Okay Besides the nicknames of "Mr. Clean" (That was a good one Groomer !)

What nicknames do you give Andy, Steve, The other guy with spiky hair, and the girl who does the receptionist job at TAPS head quaters? Remember when it use to be a trailor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast