View Poll Results: Will you buy Star Wars: Ep III Revenge of the Sith on DVD?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yes... As soon as the stores open!

13 27.66%
  • Sometime on Tuesday. Im a fan but Im not crazy!

14 29.79%
  • When I get around to it.

12 25.53%
  • Im holding out for the deluxe super extra long un-rated platinum directors cut!

3 6.38%
  • If the price is right...

2 4.26%
  • If the price is FREE, Star Wars Sucks!

3 6.38%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• done

I picked up the DVD today, and there's lots of extras that I'm excited to watch (at the place where I purchased it, I was staring at the TV playing the movie as my purchase was being rung up), but with my schedule this week, I won't be able to see any of it until at least this weekend.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Re: Star Wars Ep III on DVD Tomorrow...

picked it up at Best But this evening along with battlefront 2- they are giving away lithos to reward zone members so I got one of those too. I had a $20 reward zone certificate, so it came out to 47 bucks for both of them, not to shabby! I only wish I hadn't forgotten about my 3 best buy bucks sitting in my wallet
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• @ DENIAL ISLAND

Wish you were here!!! Come on in the water's fine @ Club DENIAL

I got it !!!! I LOVE the extras!!!
    aka Sara

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating

• out & about

I was all bummed cause there wasnt a store near me staying open till midnight to sell the DVD or game! Then at about 2:30am I remember that I was an idiot and the 24 hour Wal-Mart (I hate Wal-Mart so it never comes to mind) was... open (duh) and selling it. So we loaded up the car and headed throught the canyon in Redlands to pick it up. It was cheap too. Only $13 and change. I worked today from 8:45 - 2:30 and I rushed home after picking up some Taco Bell to watch the deleted scenes.

ITS FRIGGIN' SWEET!

I dont care what anyones says... Its the best movie of all time! There I said it! Anyway Im gonna go play Battlefront II now so Ill catch all you jiggas latero! Peace Out!
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

• most magical vaca ever

DH is at Target
    ~~~~~~

• Infinitized!

I've got a pet peeve about the cover art, no big deal but the cover art is fine, it's the spine art. It doesn't really match the rest of the DVDs in the set. So you'd know, I'm talking about the Canadian release. Episodes I, II, IV , V, VI all have the title in just english. On Episode III they decided to have the title in English and French and it just looks like an odd-ball in the set. Even the Ewoks Movies DVD doesn't have French on the spine - just the title of the two movies.

The Episode III soundtrack is an odd-ball too. The spine art doesn't match Episode I and II and looks weird on my CD rack with the other two.

• out & about

Anyone watche the special features yet? I watched the deleted scenes first thing. I htought they were alright but its kinda hard to see how they wouldve worked since you have to watch them individually. it woul dhave been better if you could watch the movie with the deleted scenes included. i also started to watch the featurette "within a minute". it was very interesting but it was getting kinda long and i had to go to class.

there are also some parts of the movie that look cleaner, like george touched am up alittle. overall id say good job
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

• Bruce Timm is a genuis.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa
    Don't forget the Star Tours Special Collector's edition that will be sold exclusively in Disneyland. Also, the Ewoks Special Edition which will include Caravan of Courage and the Battle for Endor.

Also coming this Chirstmas is the Star Wars Holiday Special Collector's Edition which will include a restored and remasterd version of the Star Wars Holiday Special. This version will include never before seen CGI enhancements of Bea Arthur and Harvey Korman. With advanced technology at Skywalker Sound they managed to make Carrie Fisher singing sound like Britney Spears so they could target a younger audience.

Actually, that's a DVD cover I spent way too much time putting together for my own bootleg Holiday Special DVD.
    Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

• Infinitized!

That's an awsome cover! Here's a challenge - try making one for the Muppets Star Wars Episode that Mark Hamill hosted.

I dowloaded the Holdiay Special, watched it once and realized why GL hates it so much. That thing belongs in an incinerator. That show makes Hayden Christensen look like he could get an Oscar for his performance in Episode II.

Does your SWHS DVD have menus on it? I was looking at one one e-bay and there's one that has menu screens done and has a bunch of extras.

Mine's just a generic menu from some unknown DVD making program. But it does come with some extras - namely the SNL Star Wars Auditions, George Lucas in Love, the fake Ep II trailer, the real Ep II trailer, Troops, and Hardware Wars Special Edition.
    Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Oh, and a cover for the Muppets episode would be very hard for me to do, seeing as how I only saw the first five minutes of the episode (I think I had a boy scout meeting to go to that precluded me from seeinfg the rest of it when it was airing on Nickelodeon a while back), and I don't have any episodes on DVD.

• Infinitized!

I have to say that I did enjoy the Muppets episode a lot more than the Holiday Special.

• Circle of Ancients

Picked up Ep. III but it's not getting opened until Christmas.

We are in Christmas mode now so even movies we buy we will usually rent if we can't wait to watch them.

I may have to put the bonus disc in my Netflix queue, not sure if I can wait until Dec. 25th to watch it.

I'm kind of hoping I get sick soon so I have an excuse to watch all 6 movies in one day!!!

• far, far away from DL

Thats what we are planning this weekend. All 6 movies!!! I just have to buy lots of popcorn.

Sabrina

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I got mine Wednesday after work and watched it last night.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast