Thread: X-men 3

• Circle of Ancients

X-men 3

All of the talk about the new Spiderman got me thinking about next years crop of Superhero movies.

For me the front runner has to be X-men 3. Not only is all of the original cast from the first two movies back, but the new crop of X-men and Villians is equally as compelling.

The newbies:

Dr. Hank McCoy/Beast - Kelsey Grammer
    Cain Marko/Juggernaut - Vinnie Jones (perfect)
    Warren Worthington/Angel - Ben Foster
    Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat - Ellen Page

I'm hoping we see more of Colossus and Jubilee this time around. My only dissapointment is no Nightcrawler.

IMDB - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290334/

And a couple of pictures from the set - http://www.hollywoodnorthreport.com/...p?Article=1883

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Gumball Rally Volunteer!

Re: X-men 3

I'm interested to see how they handle the whole Jean Grey/Phoenix situation - whether it stays true to the comic series or not.

And I liked the Nightcrawler character, too bad we only got him for one movie.
    Happy Anniversary, MiceChat!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I can't wait for Beast. I like Night Crawler too.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I agree about Beast, I think Kelsey Grammer is perfect for that character.

He has the voice for it I think. I can't wait to see Rogue again, she's my favorite.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

I'm not the most knowledgable in Spider-man, but I seem to recall seeing or hearing about one of the comics having a different portrayal of Eddie Brock. One in which Topher would match the description. Or am i just loosing it?

• Earth Intruder

I'm just disappointed that Bryan Singer isn't going to be directing this one.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• Happy Memories

I have extreme reservations about the fact that this film is being directed by Brett Ratner. Also, if a lot of the rumored script leaks I've read are true, I don't think I like where they are going this time. I'll probably still see it though, just because it's the X-Men.

I'm just making low expectations for myself. Characters leaving, weird script and Singer has left. Hopefully it'll be good. I heard Gambit has a cameo but I don't know if it's true.

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod
    I'm interested to see how they handle the whole Jean Grey/Phoenix situation - whether it stays true to the comic series or not.

And I liked the Nightcrawler character, too bad we only got him for one movie.
    Blame Alan Cummings, he shot himself in the foot on this one. Kelsy Grammer's Beast is the answer to Nightcrawler's disapperance- trade one blue demon for one blue furball.

Rumor has it from the writer himself that the Phoniex will have a less "Galactic" origin and will tie into a more earthly mutation of some sort.

I think its ironic that the man first commished to direct the current Superman took the reigns from Bryan Singer who is now directing Superman. Comicbook Karma?