If they have a very good script, they should make it;
if not, they shouldn't.
1. Disney didn't invent "Snow White." Walt Disney created new versions of classics written by others, and others today may and should do the same.
2. The voice of Disney's "Snow White" has too much vibrato. It's a little annoying, but it doesn't sound like anyone else, and that's cool. But I might be interested in hearing another actress portray Show White.
3. Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" was creative and popular, showing that revisiting fairy tales can be worthwhile.
4. Not everyone has to like everything.
5. Then again, remember the Rob Lowe/Snow White "Proud Mary" duet at the Oscars?