Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Batman 3 - The Dark Knight Rises

I mean I'm sure it will be good.....but WTF? Catwoman just steals things and Bane just fights people......we have already seen what they can really do, the Riddler and Clay Face would both be villains I rather see since they really can fit into a Nolan film we'll and have not been seen that much in the films/cartoons as much.

Also Catwoman is going to be in the next arkham asylum (and Bane was in the first) it just broing to see the same characters since Joker is one of the only one's who does not get boring because he is unpredictable. For the last of the three Batman films I think it's looking to be the odd one out.

i think that the villain should be the Riddler played by Neil Patrick Harris.. I think he could pull the role off greatly and he would be amazing at it... Jim Parsons wouldnt be bad either though (IMO)

• Infinitized!

I'm ok with the casting. My only disappointment is that since this is supposed to be Chris Nolan's last Batman movie, we won't get to see his version/vision of The Riddler.

And here's hoping Anne's costume will be tight, as was Michelle's.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Many put down Ledger when it was announced he was going to be the joker and he proved us way wrong. We can never tell how well a persons performance of a character will be until we see it for ourselves.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^Joker is almost always a favorite no matter if its cartoons, video games or movies.....I have really no problem with the actors but the characters in the movie. Catwoman has been in a movie and it worked great and we got a feel for her character and her relational with Batman/Bruce Wayne, She will also be in the next Big Batman Game.
    As for Bane....he is a cool character and all but rather see someone like Clayface just because we have not see him on film and he would fit good into Nolan's universe and TOm HArdy could play him great.
    Also this is Nolans LAST Batman film so most people wanted to see the Ridleer since he would be a fun villain to see Batman face in a "real" world senerio....with Bane they'll just fight same as Catman woman not much more that needs to be done with either character...but thats just me.

•   
    • Minion

I was really hoping for The Riddler and Harley Quinn but i am sure this film will be awesome still.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I hope Aaron Eckhart reprises his role.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by sgtpeper View Post
    I am happy with the casting of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. I think she can bring out the realism of the character to suit the needs of Nolan's Batman Universe.

I like Tom Hardy, but have a difficult time seeing him as Bane. In the comics Bane is a huge, roided strong man. Hardy can very easily play the characters smarts and strategic mind, but unless they are going to abandon the "Venom" part of Bane, he just doesn't have the size to portray Bane.

I am a little upset because there has not been a Penguin villain. People constantly minimize the Penguin as a villain but where the Joker and Riddler were psycho's, the Penguin was a criminal mastermind (not denying the importance and brilliance of the Joker or Riddler) who Batman could easily beat the tar out of, but always had difficulty outwitting. Penguin was a master tactician (at least in the comics) and could manipulate even the Joker to do what needed to be done. I would've loved to seen Nolan's take on the Penguin as an arms dealer who grew up in the same circles as Bruce Wayne.
    Thing thing about the Penguin is ... as great as he is, and as much as I LOVE Penguin ... he is a little too "comic book" for Nolan's Batman universe. With Joker, he was able to bring him out of the Comic book and really make him even more sinister than ever. I'm not so sure you can do that with Penguin.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    And here's hoping Anne's costume will be tight, as was Michelle's.
    X2

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
    I hope Aaron Eckhart reprises his role.
    I think it's already been reported that Two-Face is indeed dead.

• Banned User

It's true & official, Catwoman is the main villain for Batman 3. It was announced hours ago, and Anne Hathaway will be Selena Kyle.

Source: "Batman 3" Finally Has a Catwoman in Anne Hathaway - Yahoo! News

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

In Christopher Nolan We Trust! Can't wait til 2012!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Banned User

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^got to be fake...the skin from the neck does not match the skin on her body..nice pic though

• Banned User

Batman related, read the fine print

• Disneyland PAP

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    ^got to be fake...the skin from the neck does not match the skin on her body..nice pic though
    Any Adam Hughes fan knows that's a retouch of one of his pieces. But it's a fun bit of Photoshopping.

• Banned User

Ready for this?

Robin Williams will appear as Dr Hugo Strange in The Dark Knight Rises, insiders have suggested.

The 59-year-old comedian, who came close to securing both the role of The Joker in Tim Burton's 1990 re-imagining and The Riddler in 1995's Batman Forever, is believed to be the subject of a tantalising tweet from Batman On Film which teases: "RW as Strange? Hmm..."

Batman On Film has noted that the poster correctly identified the presence of Bane in Christopher Nolan's superhero sequel prior to the confirmation of Tom Hardy's casting in the role. The website adds that another reliable source has frequently claimed that Strange will make an appearance.

Insiders have previously hinted that the Rises plot will be based on comic-book storyline 'Prey', in which Strange is portrayed as a psychotic psychologist tasked with helping Gotham police capture Batman.

Williams stated last summer that he would "do Batman in a second" should he be offered a part.

The Dark Knight Rises, which includes Anne Hathaway's Catwoman amongst its confirmed villains, is due for release on July 20, 2012.
    Who's Hugo Strange?

Professor Hugo Strange is a fictional comic book supervillain appearing in books published by DC Comics, as an adversary of Batman. He first appeared in Detective Comics #36 (February 1940), and is one of Batman's first recurring villains, preceding the Joker and Catwoman by several months.

fan-made poster

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast