Times Square Disney Store

Does anyone know when the Times Sqaure Disney Store is set to open? With the D23 preview being November 7, I would expect it to be soon after that.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Re: Times Square Disney Store

In the thread about the event, someone said it should be soft opening that day anyway.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Just the Facts

Disney Launches Online Search for Child to "Unlock Imagination" at Disney Store in Times Square

PASADENA, Calif. - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Disney announces an online contest on xxx to win a trip to the grand opening celebration of Disney Store's Times Square, New York City location on November 9 and a starring role during the star-studded opening ceremony. The crown jewel of Disney Store's slate of store openings around the world this year, the Times Square location will be celebrated with magical festivities including celebrity appearances, live musical performances, a parade of Disney's most beloved characters and interactive experiences storewide. Beginning October 19, Disney fans will have just one week to register online for the chance to join the fun in-person, win a $250 shopping spree, and have the distinction of their child taking the stage to turn the key to imagination and officially unlock the all-new Disney Store in Times Square. The lucky family will also meet award winning singer Jordin Sparks during a private VIP reception after she performs Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" theme song, which she rerecorded to celebrate the 2010 release of the Blu-Ray and DVD.

To participate, families should visit xxx between October 19-26 and register for Family.com's Disney Store Times Square Grand Opening Sweepstakes. Details will also be shared on Disney Store's xxx page and through its xxx feed. One lucky family of four will be notified on October 27 and then set to pack their bags for a 3-day/2-night trip to New York City (November 8-10). The lucky winners will join VIPs, celebrities, tourists from around the world and New York guests in exploring the magical new store. Centerpieces include:
    • Two-story Disney Princess Castle complete with its "talking" Magic Mirror Colorful Lucite trees spring up throughout the store, showcasing custom Disney content Disney-Pixar CARS-branded Ridemakerz interactive custom car building experience
    • Disney Store Theatre that allows guests to customize their experience by selecting their favorite Disney film clips, videos, classic animation and more

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

What is the link?

Bummer for those of us without kids...
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed