Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Jessie: exuberent & fun!!

Re: Summer at the movies 2011

I will camp out in front of the door to the theater for Cars 2.
    Jessie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav part in 2 is:
    Buzz: clears throat)
    I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
    Jessie: Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I ever met!
    Buster: (barking)
    Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!
    Jessie: That critter needs help! (jumps on toy car) Yodle-ay-HEEE-HOOO!!!!!
    Buzz: (wings suddenly pop open)

Also, my fav part in 3 is:
    Jessie: turns on Spanish music)
    Buzz: involenterily starts dancing) I...I don't know what came over me!
    Jessie: goo-goo eyes) Just go with it, Buzz!
    (Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

Go to the EBHO threads!!! They need YOU!

• Banned User

I wasn't really interested in seeing this, after that junk of remake Tim Burton had made, and now a prequel? Then I saw the trailer of the Rise of the Planet of the Apes, wow. I was blown away. Mainly from how the vibe of the film, it has that eerie feeling for sure, especially when that Ape is in the bedroom just starring over the couple in the bed. Then that awesome shot of the Golden Gate bridge being rampaged by hundreds of mini-King Kong's, that's just too cool not to pass.

• I'm not really here

Really looking forward to Super 8 this year. Looks like a modern Goonies kind of movie, but a little more serious.

HP 7.2 will be good.
    Pirates looks promising, much more like the original than the other 2.
    Thor just isn't doing it for me... not for $7.50 anyway. I'll $1 theater that one
    Though Captain America looks amazing.
    Pooh and Cars 2 look good as well. Definitely a long list of movies to see this year.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Circle of Ancients

Agreed about Apes, I saw that trailer last week and just

Looks awesome.

Pirates looks promising, much more like the original than the other 2.
    Really? I have the total opposite feeling about it. Looks WAY more like 2 & 3 than the MUCH better part 1.

Thor just isn't doing it for me... not for $7.50 anyway. I'll $1 theater that one
    Early reviews on Thor are VERY positive according to Roger Ebert.

• Minion

I don't know of any $1 theaters here in Seattle area, I'll just wait for a free screening at school for Green Lantern, Thor, and Captain America. In the meantime, my top list is Pirates 4, Cars 2, HP 7.2, Winnie the Pooh, Conan 3D (only for Jason Momoa who is from Stargate Atlantis), and Friends With Benefits (Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake)
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Really? I have the total opposite feeling about it. Looks WAY more like 2 & 3 than the MUCH better part 1.
    Really, I agree with Mycroft on this
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Sock Puppet

After watching these video trailers I feel that we are gonna have a great summer this yea..!!
    A lot of good movies are coming and for some of them I am anxiously waiting..

• Banned User

• Goofy

summer movies of 2011 is shaping up good.

• Banned User

Extended TV spot or call it another trailer =)

and another Marvel wonder...

• Banned User

Just saw Fast 5, if there was ever a franchise to make a perfect example that the sequel of a sequel just keeps getting better and better... It's the Fast & the Furious franchise. Fast 5, in short, is better then the original. Yes, it had the great action but it was the story that made it exciting, it was more just the car races, it was the Mission Impossible meets Ocean's 11 story telling that made this film exciting and care about the characters.

This is defiantly the film to kick off the summer season at the movies, and if theaters had seat belts, this would be the film to wear them. Stay after the first set of rolling credits, guess who's coming back for part 6!!! All I have to say, I can't wait for part 6!

• Infinitized!

Quote Originally Posted by JMora View Post
    Just saw Fast 5, if there was ever a franchise to make a perfect example that the sequel of a sequel just keeps getting better and better... It's the Fast & the Furious franchise. Fast 5, in short, is better then the original. Yes, it had the great action but it was the story that made it exciting, it was more just the car races, it was the Mission Impossible meets Ocean's 11 story telling that made this film exciting and care about the characters.
    I haven't seen any of them, but I am interested in seeing this one.

• Banned User

A high 5 for Fast 5 indeed...

From Box Office Mojo:
    On Friday, Fast Five made off with an estimated $33.2 million at 3,644 locations, dominating the day and shooting past Fast and Furious's $30.6 million Friday start for a new franchise high (though there wasn't an improvement in attendance). It was a record for April and the second highest-grossing Friday launch outside of the summer or holiday seasons, behind Alice in Wonderland (2010)'s $40.8 million.

Fast Five's Friday tally included its $3.8 million midnight start, which more than doubled Fast and Furious's $1.8 million midnight. Fast Five's on track to rack up close to $75-80 million for the weekend, which would exceed Fast and Furious's $71 million for a new April record and would dwarf fellow Rio de Janeiro adventure, Rio ($39.2 million), for biggest opening of 2011.

While Fast Five sizzled, the three other new nationwide releases fizzled. Prom drew a soft estimated $1.85 million at 2,730 locations. Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil mustered just around $1.1 million at 2,505 locations (nearly 80 percent of the gross from 3D presentations), which was a fraction of the first Hoodwinked. Dylan Dog: Dead of Night was even worse, grossing a mere $270,000 estimate at 875 locations.

Holdovers took a tumble, in part due to last Friday being Good Friday. Rio dropped 66 percent to an estimated $3.6 million, lifting its total to $92.8 million in 15 days. Tyler Perry's Madea's Big Happy Family fell 70 percent to an estimated $3.1 million for a $34.1 million tally in eight days. Its slide was comparable to Perry's last Easter movie, Why Did I Get Married Too?, though its gross was lower. Water for Elephants retreated 58 percent to an estimated $2.9 million for a $26.1 million sum in eight days, though it's on course for a standard second-weekend hit.

• Hukuna Matata!

Heck Im excited for the pre summer releases, Like Priest, dylan Dogg dead of night, Great year for movies!

• Banned User

When the trailer debuted early on Thursday, it got downloaded & viewed on this site about 1.3 million times. That's what bought down the site for a couple of minutes.

New poster...

Bay has just finished the 3D trailer which will be featured on 'Pirates.' It's basically the same trailer with a couple new shots.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast